Lucifer Lucifer Season 2, Episode 3 Discussion Thread

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
w7D6fgJ.jpg

Sin-Eater
Lucifer and Chloe investigate a gruesome murder after a video of the crime surfaces on social media. When a second video appears, they realize they have a serial killer on their hands.

Worst episode of season 2 for me. Still very watchable.

Did anyone think Chloe looked a bit "rough"? It was something I noticed throughout the episode and then during the preview of next weeks episode, I was wondering if maybe it's related.

I didn't love the episode. Plus I figured out the deal with Lester from Chuck kinda early on, but the story fit in the long run. Even though lucifer isn't seeing his psych right now, this episode opened up a lot of internal struggle for him and helped him learn why he does what he does and that he actually enjoys it.

I think his mom wants to build up some allies to go against "dear old dad" with

Side note; the examiner chick is still a plus to the cast. She fits right in

The ME must play an important role in the upcoming season since they keep showing her in every episode.

I'm glad they aren't ignoring the fact that Charlotte had a family.

I guess they'll hook up the medical examiner with Lucifer in order to drag out him and Chloe getting together.

I don't see that happening. There hasn't been any kind of vibe between the two remotely romantic. I could totally see her being part of a bigger plot. I doubted they revealed her strong faith in her first episode only so Chloe could ask her about it when she wanted to get the blood tested.

Since when does Lucifer need romantic vibes to bang girls?

Maybe Ellie will figure out Lucifer is really Satan and convince Chloe of it.

I think Chloe is already convinced, but she won't confront that fact because she thinks it would mean she is crazy. She says something to that effect when she confronts Lucifer after her talk with Amenadiel.

Since when does Lucifer need romantic vibes to bang girls?

that's true, but everyone he's hooked up with has never even had lines that i can remember, save for the girl this past episode

he seems to be very not into her. didn't she hug him and he recoil in disgust or something? and she called him by a nickname that did not fly at all

I think Chloe is already convinced, but she won't confront that fact because she thinks it would mean she is crazy. She says something to that effect when she confronts Lucifer after her talk with Amenadiel.

I think she kinda knows but is in denial about it because she's an atheist and realizing she was working with Satan would just shatter her worldview. Ellie may end up cutting through her denial.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"