Lucifer Lucifer Season 2, Episode 5 Discussion Thread

Kathemy

It could happen to you
Reaction score
w7D6fgJ.jpg

The Weaponizer
The angel Uriel comes to Earth and gives Lucifer 24 hours to turn Charlotte over... or he'll kill Chloe. Meanwhile, Lucifer and Chloe investigate the death of an ex-action star bludgeoned to death with his own award.

I thought this was easily the best episode of the second season, despite the show doing some really bizarre retcons on the various angels' strengths. It touched on some metaphysical aspects of the show, which I have been requesting for quite a while now. The only problem being Chloe is eternally kept in the dark and it's getting very tiresome. Still, a very satisfying outing. Last week Gotham delivered and Lucifer fell short, this time it was sort of the reverse.

I thought this was easily the best episode of the second season, despite the show doing some really bizarre retcons on the various angels' strengths. It touched on some metaphysical aspects of the show, which I have been requesting for quite a while now. The only problem being Chloe is eternally kept in the dark and it's getting very tiresome. Still, a very satisfying outing. Last week Gotham delivered and Lucifer fell short, this time it was sort of the reverse.

I think Chloe might be suspecting he is who he is. Just playing dumb

Problem is she didn't take it seriously after she was hit by a car and Lucy kept insisting that she was in danger and he needed to help her. That's not what you do if you suspect he's right. She just kept going and making fun of him.

Uriel and his understanding of patterns was fascinating. Pity he's dead. There ought to be severe consequences for Lucifer killing another angel.

Problem is she didn't take it seriously after she was hit by a car and Lucy kept insisting that she was in danger and he needed to help her. That's not what you do if you suspect he's right. She just kept going and making fun of him.

i thought she was just playing tough, and what she revealed at the end to get him to put the gun down was her truth, that she really was scared. when she said she just wanted to go home, i believed that

btw thanks for making this thread in my absence.

top notch acting by Ellis at the end with his battle with Uriel and what came after. i though for sure Uriel would be a thorn in their side a bit longer. i agree that this was one of the better episodes this season, if not the best.

i thought she was just playing tough, and what she revealed at the end to get him to put the gun down was her truth, that she really was scared. when she said she just wanted to go home, i believed that

btw thanks for making this thread in my absence.

top notch acting by Ellis at the end with his battle with Uriel and what came after. i though for sure Uriel would be a thorn in their side a bit longer. i agree that this was one of the better episodes this season, if not the best.
Well, I could see that. The problem is there are only so many times the show can tease the big reveal only to shut it in our face before viewers have enough of their BS. The promo for next episode teases it again, "I need you to be honest about who you are."

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"