Lucifer Lucifer Season 2, Episode 1 Discussion Thread

ComicChick

I Work Too Much
Staff member
Reaction score
w7D6fgJ.jpg

Everything's Coming Up Lucifer
Lucifer is distracted by his mother's escape from hell, as he and Chloe investigate the murder of a stand-in actress. Meanwhile, Chloe's faith in Lucifer is tested by the new medical examiner, Ella. Also, Amenadiel hopes to rein in Lucifer's wild side, as they both deal with the absence of Maze.

Last edited:
good thing that girl wasn't mum, would be awkward having mom hitting on you :hehe:

Lucifer definitely has mommy issues.

His rendition of All Along the Watchtower was fastastic.

I loved the premiere. The only thing is, I need Chloe to find out once and for all. And soon. Stop dragging it out.

Still dragging out Chloe being clueless. :argh: The B.S. they pulled in tonight's episode with Amenadiel was like somebody ripping a fart in the viewer's faces. Just a dick move.

I do like the new forensics lady. The show has been remarkably respective of people with religious beliefs, due to the nature of the show.

His rendition of All Along the Watchtower was fastastic.

I loved the premiere. The only thing is, I need Chloe to find out once and for all. And soon. Stop dragging it out.

i agree. i didn't know Ellis was so talented

Still dragging out Chloe being clueless. :argh: The B.S. they pulled in tonight's episode with Amenadiel was like somebody ripping a fart in the viewer's faces. Just a dick move.

i hated it, but i liked it all the same. i like that she doesn't believe him, but i also liked that she didn't get the blood tested.

I do like the new forensics lady. The show has been remarkably respective of people with religious beliefs, due to the nature of the show.
the forensics lady just eased right in, it wasn't awkward at all, and i found her pretty great so far. i like how she's been handled so far and i hope she's utilized well this season

Co-signed on "Chloe being clueless" and Amenadiel "telling her the truth" being a fat red promo herring seemingly designed to troll the audience.

The forensics lady gave me a Jenny Calendar vibe. Fitting, considering DB Woodside and Charisma Carpenter.

EDIT:
come to think of it, Chloe Decker gives off a lot of Kate Lockley vibes

Fantastic episode. Stronger than most episodes of season 1. The new forensics examiner is adorable, as is the notion of Maze and Linda being friends. I was grinning at the "army of flamingos" comment, Lucifer trying to take a timeout during his fight with Bobbi B, and his plea to Bobbi not to tell anyone how he was going to die. :woot:

I'm also excited about the way Lucifer and Amenadiel are losing their powers. It ought to make future episodes more suspenseful.

Good premiere.
AFAIC I'm fine with Chloe still doubting but if Lucifer really wanted to give her proof he could just display some powers like levitate an object or whatnot.
Mom is Cylon 6 right ?

i'd like to know why Amenadiel's powers are wavering. Initially when he was around chloe's desk, i thought it happened because she was approaching. i don't remember if she has had any impact on him before, like she does with lucifer

or definitely because they hooked up

angel + demon can't be the best lol

Amenadiel got a demonic STD... :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back