• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Mystery/Thriller M. Night Shyamalan's Old

Oh Yeh I'm with you. I have read it also, I think we see the skeevy character you mention. I dunno I guess we spotted different things as I felt it just looked like a live action version of the comic but considering it's quite short im sure we will get more explanations.

Actually there's a good amount in the preview that isn't in the comic. The cyphered note and whatever is going on in that bit in the cave were new as well as whatever is happening to that one guy's arm at night.

On a related point, if anyone can screencap that shot of the encoded note maybe we could decrypt it? The cypher looks very familiar.

Actually there's a good amount in the preview that isn't in the comic. The cyphered note and whatever is going on in that bit in the cave were new as well as whatever is happening to that one guy's arm at night.

On a related point, if anyone can screencap that shot of the encoded note maybe we could decrypt it? The cypher looks very familiar.

Screenshot_2021-05-30-12-34-36-27.png

New trailer is solid. Very curious about this one.

The dialogue and delivery in the trailer has me worried. Probably will wait until it comes to Prime or whatever streaming service depending on what the reviews look like.

M. Night Shyamalan's Old Gets Official Rating

Filmmaker M. Night Shyamalan has delivered horror fans a variety of adventures over the years, some more gruesome than others, though his upcoming film Oldlooks to be keeping the terror a bit more tame, as it has officially earned a PG-13 rating. Of course, the film won't necessarily be a family-friendly experience, as it earns its rating for "strong violence, disturbing images, suggestive content, partial nudity, and brief strong language.”

Yeah, it sounds like he hasn’t figured out what he wants the twist to be. Doesn’t make me confident in the finished product.

Yeah, it sounds like he hasn’t figured out what he wants the twist to be. Doesn’t make me confident in the finished product.
Or more likely he filmed multiple endings and wants to pick the one that makes the most sense.

Or more likely he filmed multiple endings and wants to pick the one that makes the most sense.

Pull a Clue ending and show them all, then a title card that says “Here’s how it really happened”

Regardless, I hope the plot bit regarding the pregnancy from the comic is at least adjusted a bit. In the comic, it comes off as unintentionally skeevy.

Love the reactions. Looks like we're in for a classic Shyamalan ride.

Tickets booked for Saturday - can't wait!

Sounds great. Planning to watch this on Sunday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"