Machines will achieve human-level artificial intelligence by 2029

lol, not quite

A giant cosmic conspiracy unfolded by you only to reveal a world of zombies, dragons, the apocalypse, and gay ole orgies in a grand ole garden with pink elephants and giant butterflies?

A giant cosmic conspiracy unfolded by you only to reveal a world of zombies, dragons, the apocalypse, and gay ole orgies in a grand ole garden with pink elephants and giant butterflies?
lol, a zombie future would be cool :p

lol, a zombie future would be cool :p

Right you are! Not ONLY would it be cool but a zombie future is NECESSARY at some point in time! The dead HAVE to rise from the grave before we can develop this theorized matrix! :hehe:

ah yes the old slow news day someone can use moore's law article.

Why would you want a ****ing robot implanted in your brain? Honestly. These sci-fi authors aren't just writing this **** for their health. They are warning us.

LOL! No kidding. It is like we are just daring something to end humanity.

I think some people have been watching the Terminator too many times.

I woner how many Skynet/Terminator/Matrix jokes have been in this thread so far...

we'll also see Robot hate groups, Robot racism and prejudice, Robot Rights protesters marching down New York City, Robot Slave Civil Wars, ex

Cool, I'm going to Wal-Mart in 2029 and buying a Terminator.

t301mp9.gif

Get ready...make a lot of pipe bombs, breed a lot of robot sniffing dogs.....build a very large bomb shelter...

I want these guys to come over and dance for my next birthday party!

[YT]9vwZ5FQEUFg[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"