Mad Max: Furiosa Spinoff

Brand new TV Spot with a ton of new stuff!

WB South Korea with a new TV Spot. Seems to be a rearrangement of the previously seen imagery with different sound.

Last edited:

Worth remembering that next week on the 2nd of May we have the Australian Premiere. We should be getting some more impressions and reports the movie itself also a ton of new pictures, interviews, new imagery…

Saw this image online as well and I’m pretty sure it’s new too. Probably from that Total Magazine issue. It would be nice to have the HD version but they’ll eventually be released.

GMENgbUbIAAXEI4

Anyway Rizzdale Pell seems to be sort of a Lieutenant in Dementus armada and maybe the second in command. Octoboss seems to be the secret airborne weapon. History Man is the spiritual adviser and the one whispering on Dementus ears. Organic Mechanic is the doctor of course which in the Wasteland should play a pivotal role or at least his services are of great importance. Smeg seems to be the lunatic hype man who’s also there for some sort of comedic relief. Fang and Li’l Jilly I have no clue what their roles are other than being Dementus henchmen and of some importance in the gang.

GILvRmOWYAAcGra

Last edited:
Here’s a HD version of that newly released TV Spot. That chanting/melody midway through gave me Fury Road vibes. Once again I love how this is sounding and i can’t wait for them to release the score too.

Look at this gorgeous new TV Spot!
“It’s time, for a new Wasteland!”

The pre-sale of tickets has started in some theatre chains around the globe.

Furiosa race to finish next Mad Max film before Sydney premiere
The red carpet is ready, the A-listers are on their way – but George Miller is racing against the clock to finish Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga in time to kick off a massive party in Sydney on Thursday.

Another newspaper I can’t read, but didn’t Miller say at CinemaCon that he had just locked picture or am I misremembering?

The red carpet is ready, the A-listers are on their way – but George Miller is racing against the clock to finish Furiosa: A Mad Max Saga in time to kick off a massive party in Sydney on Thursday.

Another newspaper I can’t read, but didn’t Miller say at CinemaCon that he had just locked picture or am I misremembering?
Here's the article without a paywall:

That’s apparently GM modus operandi. He’s very specific with what he wants and is rumored to be very hands on with every aspect of the MM films production so he’s probably trying to get it to be as good as possible in time for the Australian premiere which is btw a full 3 weeks before the film releases around the world. Also there’s the Cannes festival premiere in between as well. I wouldn’t put past them for them to keep on working on the film even after this first premiere takes place.

GM interview with the South Korean press.

For those interested the YT channel WaterTower Music has released the whole Fury Road’s score by Junkie XL. It’s one of the biggest highlights in FR and deserves a lot of praise.

Here are some of my favorite tracks.

Blood Bag

The Rig

Chapter Doof

Valhalla Awaits (Specially from the 1:20 mark. Beautiful.)

Brothers in Arms (Once again it gets so good from 3:00 onwards)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"