Sequels Magneto Villian Thread

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
Discuss possible mutant and human villians we could see Magneto go against in his spinoff. We know he will be fighting humans/Nazis and meeting Xavier...but it would be great to have another mutant go against him in the movie when their powers collide.

I would like to see his first meeting with Mystique.

If it's Xavier and Magneto, perhaps a version of the Shadow king.

other wise I have no idea.

Maybe we will get to see Quicksilver, Polaris, or Scarlet Witch??? Have a scuffle with their father and that would explain why we haven't seen them??? I would also love to see Magneto meet Mystique WildCard!

xwolverine2 said:
I do want to see him own humans but they really do not pose a threat to him. Only in his early years, teenage years, when his powers were just surfacing did humans pose a threat. I really want to see another mutant go head to head with Mags. If that doesn't happen, I hope it shows his kids showcasing their powers.

Fitzroy and Nimrod from the future trying to kill Xavier

this would also be cool cause it could set up X4, even with going in the past

L0ngsh0t said:
Fitzroy and Nimrod from the future trying to kill Xavier

this would also be cool cause it could set up X4, even with going in the past
If ones going to use characters from a future, time travel parts of the story should be rewritten and their true time should be the era where magneto spinoff takes place. Time travel has nothing to do with mutation... thats a whole different ballgame.

XCharlieX said:
If ones going to use characters from a future, time travel parts of the story should be rewritten and their true time should be the era where magneto spinoff takes place. Time travel has nothing to do with mutation... thats a whole different ballgame.

i was semi kidding, semi this would be cool but it would never happen

Ic, but villains of the future isnt out of the question, it would just have to be altered a little to fit. imo they shouldnt limit themselves and pick the best character for the story out of all the comics.

XCharlieX said:
Ic, but villains of the future isnt out of the question, it would just have to be altered a little to fit. imo they shouldnt limit themselves and pick the best character for the story out of all the comics.

oh i see whatyou are saying now, i didn'tread your last post with clarity

yeah, i would love to see that(i would think possiblity of 0 though) here would be my ideal plot line (which could coincide with X4

in the future 2095 say a mutant named Fitzroy is going to be executed..given one chance for freedom he agrees to take a super sentinal Nimrod to the past 1967 or so and kill Charles Xavier

in 1967 Xavier and Eric Lensher are two mutants fighting for their rights (there could be a cool cameo with them working with MLK, and Malcom X showing there contrasting styles in how they veiw mutant rights) but some humans just don't agree as mutants are being thrown into concentration camps

i haven't thought of the rest, but like some action some drama, some acting takes place and everyone loves the movie

lol most underdevelop movie synopsis post ever

whateva

Mar420x said:
Shadow King????///////////////:eek:

well it was the first mutant Xavier battled, and the reason he's crippled.

at least one of the reasons told over the years.

L0ngsh0t said:
oh i see whatyou are saying now, i didn'tread your last post with clarity

yeah, i would love to see that(i would think possiblity of 0 though) here would be my ideal plot line (which could coincide with X4

in the future 2095 say a mutant named Fitzroy is going to be executed..given one chance for freedom he agrees to take a super sentinal Nimrod to the past 1967 or so and kill Charles Xavier
How about fitzroy or whoever was in the future in the comics universe, simply lived around the time of the 60s in the movie verse where he comes across Xavier and Magneto. Thats what i mean. ;)

I have a card of a captain america villain that i thought would be useful for this Prequel magneto storyline also... some villain called the "Hate Monger". Perfect for thematic elements. Im not one to adhere to comics 100%... if an idea fits i feel its perfectly fine to change certain things around for a stronger story.

Well their weren't a lot of mutants around when mags was young. Maybe a made up villian, but the only mutants that I can think of that was around when mags was young was:

The Shadow King
Apocalypse
Mystique
The Externals
Selene
Sinister:though he's not a mutant.
Wolverine

Obviously Mystique and Wolverine aren't going to be used and Apocalypse is supposed to have been in hibernation during the dawn of mutants coming to the fore front. The Shadow King is more suitable for Prof X as a villian. That basically leaves the Externals, Selene and Sinister. I would probably go with the Externals since they can be used to give us good fx. I don't really see where mags and Selene would cross paths. Sinister is more secretive and wouldn't go head up against magneto unless forced to. He'd be more the man behind the scenes pulling the strings.

WildCard said:
I already have a scene planned out where Magneto encourages a shy Mystique,wearing dark clothes and a hoodie,to embrace her mutation,and after he leaves she strips and decides to morph the scales over her privates.

Darkdd said:
I already have a scene planned out where Magneto encourages a shy Mystique,wearing dark clothes and a hoodie,to embrace her mutation,and after he leaves she strips and decides to morph the scales over her privates.
That sounds a tad raunchy:up:

WildCard said:
I agree. I want 2 see how they met and how their friendship blossomed.

javon said:
I agree. I want 2 see how they met and how their friendship blossomed.
I think they are lovers of some sort...in the movieverse it seems that way.

I would love to see Magneto's first encounter with Mystique.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"