Sequels Magneto's movie

The Geek Vault

Come at me bro
Reaction score
I was thinking about how they should do Mags movie and I think I got a good idea. From X3 we know that Mags worked with Prof. and even went to interview with the students. He also helped build Cerebro. In X2 we see him reading the book that Prof. X brings up later which could possibly show that he even taught at the school and when the school is attacked we see that they have secret passages which may mean the school has been attacked before.. In X1 its shown that the X-men have fought magneto many times before we see. I cam up with this idea. the first part of the movie is him as a teen and kid growing up with his powers mayb get in a fight with a soldier and kill him all that good stuff. Then he meets Xavier and X tells Mags about his idea, he starts the school and he interviews the students. Toad works as an inside man for magneto, he is his contact for the outside morlock mutants who magneto wants to help. In the movie the original X-men (cyke, jean, storm) should start and help save the morlocks magneto should come he should see all the morlocks getting kiled and basically go beserk even the students are scared. Magneto then begins to part from Xaviers vision he can't understand why Xavier just sits there while the humans are slaughtering people. Magneto takes the X-men without Xaviers consult to attack the humans. The original X-men stop because they know this is wrong. But here's where we get a few of the original brotherhood. Quicksilver and Scarlet witch could be students at Xaviers too magneto turns them with him and they go with him Toad also joins him along with Avalanche and they are the original brotherhood. They fight the X-men and charles gets in Mags mind thats how he finds them and stops the fight. Mags then makes the helmet. Then we see his first attacks. At the end Quicksilver and scarlet witch should die and mags says how he'll avenge them. and mystique should come in as a already criminal assasin (possibly break avalanches neck or something) WHat do you think?

Wanda & Pietro should definitely be in it. The audience should know they are Erik's kids, but the players should not.

I think the movie should end with a clash between early versions of the brotherhood and the X-Men, similar to the classic X-Men #1 battle.

I would also be a nice touch if they show Scarlet Witch stil turning out to be a hero in the end.

maybe, I think they should both die though which could explain his bitterness toward the X-men. I don't know how we'd know they were his kids though maybe hinted at it by ooo stryker. Mags knew who stryker was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"