Mail on Sunday readers

union_jak

Licky licky
Reaction score
The UK newspaper, the Mail on Sunday, is giving away free limited edition X-Men 3 collectors battle cards this Sunday!

Okay, it says next Sunday now, but todays newspaper supplement features an interview with both Halle Berry and Vinnie Jones. It has Storm on the cover.

The battle cards are are for X-Men, but from the looks of things, Elektra and other Marvel movie characters will be available. There will be 40 in total.

anadinseawater said:
Okay, it says next Sunday now, but todays newspaper supplement features an interview with both Halle Berry and Vinnie Jones. It has Storm on the cover.

The battle cards are are for X-Men, but from the looks of things, Elektra and other Marvel movie characters will be available. There will be 40 in total.

I'll be getting this

OK, the first lot have come! 18 characters; the main ones in their publicity shots, as well as Leech and Psylocke. However!!! They have put a photo of Arclight instead of Psylocke!! How annoying?

anadinseawater said:
OK, the first lot have come! 18 characters; the main ones in their publicity shots, as well as Leech and Psylocke. However!!! They have put a photo of Arclight instead of Psylocke!! How annoying?
YEP I SAW THAT! :( stupid daily mail!!

Due to a production problem with our suppliers, print quality may affect legibility of some cards
They have printed the profiles again inside the newspaper, and put them up on www.mailonsunday.co.uk/x-men for reading.

The final 20 come next week. Not quite sure who but I saw a preview of an Elektra one last week. Maybe characters like Nightcrawler and Sabretooth will be included.

The second half of the pack came today.

It's obvious that this was more of a Fox thing than an X-Men one.

They were the characters we expected; Nightcrawler, Lady Deathstrike, DareDevil, Kingpin, Elektra, Dr Doom and the Fantastic Four.

Two other cards were just 'special', and the last six were just photos from the film.

I don't see why they left out Bullseye, Jubilee, Toad, Sabretooth or any of Elektra's enemies. That would easily fill up the spare eight cards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"