Three Minutes of Wolverine to Air on TV

Everyone seems to assume that Blob starts out fit and gets fat, but am I the only one who thinks its more likely that he gets more buff with Weapon X? His outfit when he's punching the tank seems more like a scene from when he's in Weapon X, while the sparring match could be more when Wolverine first meets him or something. If he's doing missions, it would make sense for him to get more fit over time.

ah but think about it this way. what if the weapon xi program happens first, and then after he breaks out he catches up to his old team / finds gambit. that would mean while he is with the team, blob is buff (like in the pic) and then later when Wolverine travels to New Orleans he meets up with the Blob.

ah but think about it this way. what if the weapon xi program happens first, and then after he breaks out he catches up to his old team / finds gambit. that would mean while he is with the team, blob is buff (like in the pic) and then later when Wolverine travels to New Orleans he meets up with the Blob.

That would actually be kind of funny.

"Geeze, Blob, you really let yourself go..."

Well I dunno about him becoming weapon xi, but we've been told he will eventually be scarred, they are using CGI.

how do you think he'll be scarred? i def think he undergoes the weapon x process like in the comics. doesnt mean he will be weapon xi though, id still say its likely.

Why would his name be Blob if he wasn't fat:huh:

Well if he's built like he is in scene with the tank before he gets fat, then that's a good question.

Thats why I think the boxing scene comes earlier then Weapon X.

Nope...it comes later. After Wolverine leaves Weapon X...he goes hunting down his former team mates for a spoilerish reason I won't post and he finds Blob in Vegas and he has a quick tussle with him.

ok, here's a new theory about blob...

what if he was, the blob, before joining with Stryker
but, Stryker gave him some type of experimental ejections to make him all buff, but, its only temporary, and he needs to get regular ejections to stay that way
once the team disbands, and he stops getting the ejections, he goes back to being fat

Stryker seem to have something to offer everyone that joins him, it would make sense that he would use the promise of no longer being a fat blob to get him to join the team

Nope...it comes later. After Wolverine leaves Weapon X...he goes hunting down his former team mates for a spoilerish reason I won't post and he finds Blob in Vegas and he has a quick tussle with him.

that make sense plus:

See I was thinking all the experiments leave everyone kind of f'd up, and the original script had the boxing scene with the Blob later on in the movie after the weapon X stuff.

i dont think they would call him blob in the beginning of the movie. "the blob" sounds like a boxing stage name. like they did in the spiderman movie in that early wrestling match.

Last edited:
I think most of them are going to go through some sort of experiment to enhance each of their powers, but some of them fail, like Blob ends up getting super huge (tummy-wise), and maybe Beak ends up with a... beak?

nah my guess is that the blob used to be buff (past) but after wolverine trashes the place, they scatter. (remember in the comics sabretooth was supposed to go through weapon x, but wolverine trashed the place upon wake up.) the next part of the movie could take place a few years later and thats when wolverine finds gambit, the blob, and sabretooth again.

I thought Weapon-X transformed him from a fat Blob, to that muscle Blob. So if he's been modified, you'd have to think Deadpool has been modified at that point too. You know? To create a fully effective team and what not..

i dont think the blob even got to undergo the weapon x process as part of "the team." just signed up for it, but wolverine trashes the place before the rest undergo the process. if you look at the assembled team when they are in the jungle, the blob is buff and beak is normal. after the weapon x program in this movie is when things go haywire. why would they have just the blob undergoing the weapon x process and then stick him back with the team to sign up (again?) that part takes place in the past and i believe around the part of the movie when Wolverine finds gambit he also finds the now fat blob.

i am not liking the blob's super fake looking arms. the trailer is small on the computer, but on the big screen its pretty noticeable. they did a better job with the juggernauts fake arms.

They shouldn't have included Blob in the first place.

yeah i agree. and we all know how EVERYONE knows and loves Beak.

i think they said that there were a few no name characters in their special team. but they changed them to blob and beak to add some specialness to it.

Everyone comes out freakish when Weapon X experiments on em again. Blob goes fat, Deadpool gets scarred up, Barnell probably receives his bird-like appearance. I'm hoping Agent Zero ends up disfigured and sporting this look.

Agent_Zero.jpg

I did see Wraith in the Blob vs. Wolverine fight and it looks like he's there as a manager or something. Could be that him, Beak, and Blob stuck together.

The fates are not completely known so it's a lot of speculation but what IS known is that everyone looks fairly normal during their stint in Weapon X but when Wolverine leaves things go downhill for everybody and apparently everybody wants a piece of him.

I hope Maverick/North doesn't look this. I always hated his costume. :(

-maverick_large.jpg

He's a lot more recognizable with that outfit on, but yellow wouldn't work at making someone look badass in life action really.
For me it's the mask. It looks uncomfortable. :(

I don't know who Agent Zero is in the comics, I've never seen him before... so I'm not angry at his portrayal. On the contrary, I really like how his character looks in the movie so far.

Count me as saying I loved all of the each 1 minute trailers we got. I am so psyched about Liev's Victor Creed!!!!!

Anybody else think that the woman in the begining of the 'Outcasts' clip might be a version of Heather Hudson? She looks the right type... Just pondering.

Anybody else think that the woman in the begining of the 'Outcasts' clip might be a version of Heather Hudson? She looks the right type... Just pondering.

That's actually an interesting observation. It would be really awesome if you were right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"