Major Marvel plot idea, need criticism/input

Cyrusbales said:
well there are some characters who can shield Xaviers telepathy, and they could infect him?

Very true. But would they be so eager to help Doom?

Peyton Westlake said:
Very true. But would they be so eager to help Doom?

Well either help him, or be destroyed, he is kinda harcore himself! I don't think you should worry about killing characters off to bring them back. In the ultimate X-men(i kno your going off of the other continuity, this is jus for my point) comic, they killed of beast and gambit!

Well, that idea does kinda spice things up a bit. Now who to possibly kill off & why.

Cyrusbales said:
Iceman, because I hate him!

Iceman.....would have to be a REALLY good reason for the story why Iceman gets 'de-iced' . Why would he be so crucial to the story?

Peyton Westlake said:
Iceman.....would have to be a REALLY good reason for the story why Iceman gets 'de-iced' . Why would he be so crucial to the story?

You could kill off captain america, as a symbol that the justice and loyalty he stood for is now dead? both in the marvel universe and in ours?

Cyrusbales said:
You could kill off captain america, as a symbol that the justice and loyalty he stood for is now dead? both in the marvel universe and in ours?

Now that is a really bold idea, I like it. And your reason is dead on. Only question is, is there a loophole to bring back Cap? He is an important player in the Marvel Universe.

Peyton Westlake said:
Now that is a really bold idea, I like it. And your reason is dead on. Only question is, is there a loophole to bring back Cap? He is an important player in the Marvel Universe.

they don;t need to bring him back. They could create a new captain at the end of the story, showing that freedom is revived. Or bring him in from another universe or through time?

Cyrusbales said:
they don;t need to bring him back. They could create a new captain at the end of the story, showing that freedom is revived. Or bring him in from another universe or through time?

I do like the idea of passing the mantle of Capt. America to someone else.

Peyton Westlake said:
I do like the idea of passing the mantle of Capt. America to someone else.

Are you gonna start writing this in a thread? Like a novel? but online? If so....:) I'd love to get a hand in it. This could be the planning thread, then we do the writing thread? Just a thought, I want to do something that feels worthwhile with my time:). I think cap should die.

o0o0 what about symbiote cap? lol, jus had a thought. And I think some villains and hero's should die.I think one of the F4 should die?

Would welcome your help in the creative process. Let me know.

Peyton Westlake said:
Would welcome your help in the creative process. Let me know.

Well i come on here everyday, i have like 25 posts a day average(how sad, i know). So i'd gladly help, although we'd need a starting point, A general overview of how the lay of the land in the marvel universe is. I don't get to read as many comics as I'd like to, so what is the starting point? who's dead, who's unmasked, what villains are where etc? Relationships and stuff, once we have that, what characters do we wanna use?

I think doom should assemble a team of scientists(through force and persuasion), so Doc ock, Doc conners etc, who else can we come up with? Just a thought...

Eventually, yes, I'd like to post chapter by chapter here, but need a brainstorming session 1st. Maybe thru e-mails ?

Peyton Westlake said:
Eventually, yes, I'd like to post chapter by chapter here, but need a brainstorming session 1st. Maybe thru e-mails ?

Ok, I'll PM you my E-mail adress, BTW, have you got a mesenger service? plz add moi!

Cyrusbales said:
Ok, I'll PM you my E-mail adress, BTW, have you got a mesenger service? plz add moi!

Today or tomorrow , I'll send u a few ideas.

Thanks, I'm off to bed very soon, will check things tomorrow evening. Pull together some idea's and stuff (wow, i should sooooo be doing my ACTUAL job's writing, but hey let's roll!)

BTW, when we get round to making the story thread, we should put a link on the first page to this thread, so people can comment here, so that thread is purely just for the writing, otherwise it'll get weird and annoying! thought i'd say before i forgot

Cyrusbales said:
BTW, when we get round to making the story thread, we should put a link on the first page to this thread, so people can comment here, so that thread is purely just for the writing, otherwise it'll get weird and annoying! thought i'd say before i forgot

I agree

Whats the starting point in the marvel universe? I'm guessing we're going off the 616 universe?

Was hoping those who didn't read this 1st time, can tell me what they think now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"