Make Your Own DVD Covers Thread

Underdawg

Reaction score
searched. and found know thread simply based on DVD Fan Art, so i made one, post for any present, past, or upcoming movie DvD.

This is what i would put out for a WotW EE DVD because there is so much cut footage.

wotwdvd9ec.png

BACK FRONT

i know u guys have some ideas, so put them out here, i especially wanna c Barneys and Cobblepots.

here is a batman begins dvd i just made. it took me a while to get it to fit but i got it. hope you like.

batmandvd.jpg

Can you guys make them to the size that can be printed out and used? I love looking at peoples dvd covers they make. Very talented people.

spiderfan08 said:
here is a batman begins dvd i just made. it took me a while to get it to fit but i got it. hope you like.

batmandvd.jpg

thats gotta be close to how its gonna look. sweet nice job

Kable24 said:
Can you guys make them to the size that can be printed out and used? I love looking at peoples dvd covers they make. Very talented people.

what do you mean? a flat one? if you mean that then yes i can do that.

thanx iambilly, i really appreciate it, especially coming from you.

hey, its no problem....... i dont know why but all of the sudden everyone thinks im some top notch artist. theres tons better guys on here then me. like that dvd cover, i wouldnt even know were to start. i love it. i hope the real one is as cool as that.

spiderfan08 said:
what do you mean? a flat one? if you mean that then yes i can do that.

thanx iambilly, i really appreciate it, especially coming from you.

Yeah kinda like this one I found online, that way people if they like them can use them to print out.

Batman_Begins_%5BEnglish%5D_(Full).jpg

here you go kable24. i haven't made a back yet so that is why it isn't there.

batmanflat.jpg

Heres some ive done over the months ;)

Theres more but i cant be bothered to post them all, lol, there mostly batman begins ones anyway :p

very nice Barney. You have any where they are all stretched out to be printed and used for real dvd's?

Barney, can u make a War of the Worlds 2 DISC COLLECTORS EDITION, and a EXTENDED EDITION.

Kable24 said:
Yeah kinda like this one I found online, that way people if they like them can use them to print out.

Batman_Begins_%5BEnglish%5D_(Full).jpg

Strange!

This DVD cover is for Regio 2 (where i live) and the text is in English? Must be a mistake. Must be French, Dutch, Espanol, Italian, Deutch,...

Steve

Wow these are really GOOD! Mine are never really good. I have been working on one for Elektra. But I can't (acctually don't know how to) post them.

heres my rough draft of what batman begins will look like probably a different cover though:batman:

Cobblepot said:
Australia uses Region 2 aswell.

Where can i find a list from what country's are in wich region? Now i'm telling stupid things in this thread!

Steve

Jurassic Park IV. easy easy easy. very fun. :)

dvdlayout4da.png

rough2hw.png

Theres one for the fantastic 4 and heres an updated version of war of the worlds
waroftheworldsnickversioncopy5.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"