Mamma Mia the movie.

I am honestly waiting for a big screen version of Cats. I would honestly go see that **** just on the fact of how weird it would look. Rick Baker for ALL the makeup.
David Lynch to direct. I'm there!!

May give this a look only because my woman Seyfried is in it.

Seeing it tomorrow, I've seen the west end show twice....could say I'm a fan :p lol.

The play is terrible... its a chick play if you like those sorts of things... you have to be a REALLY BIG ABBA fan to like this ****...

I am a fan of musicals don't get me wrong...but God, this looks f***ing awful.

I liked it, was good and fun, but Colin and Broslin could so not sing :p

I'd rather get kicked in the balls for an hour and a half, than watch a movie set to the music of ABBA.

I'd rather watch Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah mud wrestle for an hour and a half than watch "Mamma Mia".

Sooo, I've seen the trailer and that is basically all I know of the movie or stage show, but I'm going to make a prediction and someone tell me if I'm right.

It ends like the episode of My Two Dads where she throws away the DNA test instead of finding out who her real father is.

Am I close?

I'd rather watch Rosie O'Donnell and Oprah mud wrestle for an hour and a half than watch "Mamma Mia".

As awful as Mamma Mia! may turn out to be, I'd rather gore my eyes out than watch Rosie & Oprah mud wrestle. So if I have to choose, then I'd sit (and sleep) through Mamma Mia! instead.

amanda.jpg

sundance%20%284%29.jpg

mid_interview04.jpg

If she had the most screentime best believe I'd be sneaking in, at least. :o

She needs to get naked on "Big Love". :o

Sooo, I've seen the trailer and that is basically all I know of the movie or stage show, but I'm going to make a prediction and someone tell me if I'm right.

It ends like the episode of My Two Dads where she throws away the DNA test instead of finding out who her real father is.

Am I close?

No where near as close, I saw the show and the film last week, that doesn't happen at all, if you see the film your find out :cwink: lol.

so i've decided to see this, and space chimps this weekend instead of The Dark Knight......

:oldrazz:

No where near as close, I saw the show and the film last week, that doesn't happen at all, if you see the film your find out :cwink: lol.

:o Wikipedia says you're a liar liar pumpkin eater. :cwink:

wikipedia said:
The issue of Sophie's parentage is finally settled, or rather left unsettled, as none of them have any idea whether they are actually her father; everyone involved agrees that it does not matter which is her biological parent, as Sophie loves all three and they are all happy to be "one-third of a father" and a part of her life at last.

Am I close?

yeah that's what happens in the play... don't know why they'd deviate from that now.

I'd rather get kicked in the balls for an hour and a half, than watch a movie set to the music of ABBA.
i'd rather have my balls glued to a cannon ball and then shot out of a cannon out of the theatre then watch "Mamma Mia".

:o Wikipedia says you're a liar liar pumpkin eater. :cwink:

no :p you said they take dna tests or something when they don't :p

Still.....film was fun to see, I thought it was out over in the states? It isn't yet?

In addition to The Dark Knight, my theater had a midnight premiere for this..and Space Chimps last night :whatever:

What was I thinking, going to see TDK?

In addition to The Dark Knight, my theater had a midnight premiere for this..and Space Chimps last night :whatever:

What was I thinking, going to see TDK?

I really would be interested in seeing what type of person goes to a midnight showing of those two films.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"