Man dies after being punched by Burger King worker

that was a whopper of a punch
I guess he got it his way.
Looks like he got his ticket punched.

Looks like he got his lights knocked out.

Looks like he won't be watching his dvr.

Looks like he is on par with NBC. Dead.

Him and NBC: both dead.

:lmao:

:word:

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Any lawyer can argue self defense. He was defending himself. He probably get fired from BK. I know at walmart you get fired if a customer hits you, even if you don't swing back. I'm not kidding.

That's easy to say in hindsight.

Just because he was in his 60's, it doesn't mean he deserves to not get hit back when he hits or attempts to hit someone. If he was able to throw a punch at somebody, then I doubt he was decrepit and fragile. He tried to hit somebody, missed, got hit, then got dead.

I agree. I wouldn't have cared if he was sixty if I wanted to punch him. Though if I was him I wouldn't just grabbed his arm and took him down. That's what I usually do unless they're really big and violent.

I'm not gonna fault this guy and call him a murderer when he was standing up for himself. He's 60, and a man. He shouldn't had tried to strike him.

Last edited:
:awesome:

But in all honesty, his old ass shouldn't been throwing punches at people. It's unfortunate that he died, but I feel more sorry for the employee that clearly didn't mean to kill the man than I do for the dumb ass who tried to pick a fight and got accidentally got killed.

definitely this.

Any lawyer can argue self defense. He was defending himself. He probably get fired from BK. I know at walmart you get fired if a customer hits you, even if you don't swing back. I'm not kidding.

I dunno, I've read self-defense cases where the other party ended up dead and the person got at least SOME time in prison. The last case I read about was someone who served 9 months in prison for shooting a guy who busted into his house.

Evidentally your not supposed to do anything back to your attacker.

I dunno, I've read self-defense cases where the other party ended up dead and the person got at least SOME time in prison. The last case I read about was someone who served 9 months in prison for shooting a guy who busted into his house.

Evidentally your not supposed to do anything back to your attacker.

It's crazy how someone can just bust into my house trying to steal and put me and my family in danger, but if I shoot him in self-defense to protect my family and that shot ends up killing the man, I still go to jail. If he wouldn't have broke in, he wouldn't have got killed.

:whatever:

The fact it was ruled a homicide does not mean charges will follow. Homicide simply means that the actions of one person led to the death of another. It doesn't mean those actions were criminal.

If the man was creating a disturbance that escalated to a physical attack, then I am going to assume from the limited facts given in that article that the police will determine that the actions of the kid were justified.

it's bad enough the poor guy is working at BK, now he is getting charged for homicide? that's BS!!

the bum swung first. the worker was just defending himself

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"