Man dies by Taser in Vancouver.

The fact that this got 757 views already tells me, as scary as it might sound, the film 'Untraceable' hits close to home.

you act violent in airports and this stuff happens. not their fault sorry to say. but we give them tasers to exercise the use of force, it was needed.

you act violent in airports and this stuff happens. not their fault sorry to say. but we give them tasers to exercise the use of force, it was needed.

The guy was from another country, he was stressed out, they shouldn't jump to conclusions like that. He carried a chair, and was holding a stapler, whats so violent about that?

But anyway, everyone has their own opinion, I just don't think it's right.

Well, they obviously didn't mean to kill the guy -- they were using a non-lethal weapon. Act like a ****ing psycho in an airport, and this **** happens. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Also, good job Canadia.:up: I didn't know you guys had it in you.:csad::up:

Looks at username of thread starter. Looks at title of thread. Smirks.

jag

Well, they obviously didn't mean to kill the guy -- they were using a non-lethal weapon. Act like a ****ing psycho in an airport, and this **** happens. It's unfortunate, but it happens.

Also, good job Canadia.:up: I didn't know you guys had it in you.:csad::up:

Thats true, it still makes me sad though :csad:

The news says since 2002 (when tasers have been used by police forces) there have been 18 deaths.......although I believe the taser has it's place, as does their firearm,...in this case they should have used better judgement...the guy had no weapon and was of no real threat, they could have easily taken him down and handcuffed him (or at least attempt to talk the guy down more then 10 seconds)...instead they try to take the easy way out so that they could use the least amount of effort possible.....to me it's as if the taser has become a first response tool rather then a last resort....

can someone tell me, what exactly the cop is doing at the 7 minute 13 second mark of the youtube video? what is he banging his stick on? and why?

Yeah I've heard about this, it's truly terrible what happened. It makes me sick to see what people are capable of doing to one another.

can someone tell me, what exactly the cop is doing at the 7 minute 13 second mark of the youtube video? what is he banging his stick on? and why?

i didnt notice that the first time , it looked like he was finishing the job

The news says since 2002 (when tasers have been used by police forces) there have been 18 deaths.......although I believe the taser has it's place, as does their firearm,...in this case they should have used better judgement...the guy had no weapon and was of no real threat, they could have easily taken him down and handcuffed him (or at least attempt to talk the guy down more then 10 seconds)...instead they try to take the easy way out so that they could use the least amount of effort possible.....to me it's as if the taser has become a first response tool rather then a last resort....

And don't forget those airport security guys who were telling the police "He speaks russian; No english" and some others who were saying that. Stupid pigs.

Originally Posted by AhabTheArab

I noticed that the first time and had to rewind right away to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks.

That's really off putting to know that the cops in my town would do that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"