• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Man drives SUV right through mall

mrvlknight21

Pullups for breakfast!!
Reaction score
Here is a link to footage and news story of a guy who drove his car right into the mall and drove around for a few seconds and drove right back out of another area in the mall, crashing though those doors as well. He was later picked up for various charges including, yes, DUI. At the end of the video you see him fighting with the deputies as well.
If anyone vaguely recognizes the website, it is because this is the same news station who aired the Krispy Kreme "so good you will $uCk D***" thing.
Yes, this is my hometown.

http://www.nbcaugusta.com/news/local/6383442.html

what a weird guy...just decided to cruise around the mall in his car.

Later reports said that his reason for doing this was he was mad at his wife.

crank.jpg

The video was especially hilarious when he purposely drove around the food court to avoid the tables then just barreled through the other door lol.

This is actually a really great idea. Think of how easy it would be to find parking. :up:

jag

"This mall's got everything!"

jag

"...disco pants and haircuts..."

jag

sometimes I wish I could something like that, with no people around :O

i don't know if i'm just suffering the side effects of delirium or if this IS truly one of the funniest threads i've read in weeks!?

how the hell did he get to the 2nd floor?!?! I'd love to have seen that

He was on a mission from God.

Some malls come in on the 2nd floor? /\/\/\/\

Yes, he entered and exited on 2nd floor. The mall here (the one in the video) has several entrances on each floor.

SUV in the AUG.

Bunch of savages in that town.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"