Man in Suit v CGI-Your thoughts on the Hulk 2:Hulk/Abomination

Dragon said:
Do you know what the word proportion means? It means not just size, but size in relation to other measurement.

Galactus is very tall- but he's not disproportionately built. Even though he's thirty feet tall, he's in the proportion of a man that's say 6' 3" and muscular. His arms, legs, head and torso are all in even proportion.

As for the Hulk- at FIFTEEN friggin' feet tall, yes, he's probably the width of 3 to 4 men. But if he were say 6-7 ft. with the same proportions, he'd only be about the width of 1.5 to 2 men at MOST. The only thing disproportionate is the Hulk's hands and feet.

Course i know what proportionate means, i'm 2 frigging 4 years of age. Hulk, even when he was his smaller size, was easily as wide as 3 men, look at him next to Talbot when he changes, or when David is stroking his face in the lab, he is easily 3 times a man. And, despite the fact that i know people with some huge heads, Galactus' head is not humanly proportionate IMO.

Galactus' large head is a helmet. Underneath the helmet he has a regular sized head. And you're not actually telling me that a larger head needs to be CGi- not after things like Star Wars and so forth have been made.

To get back on topic, the Hulk can be made larger than 3 men side by side with a guy in a body suit. Especially a guy that is already 2 men wide.

Atomicchuck3k said:
To get back on topic, the Hulk can be made larger than 3 men side by side with a guy in a body suit. Especially a guy that is already 2 men wide.

Well i disagree with you here, Hyde from LXG, was barely two men wide and his suit was massive.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Well i disagree with you here, Hyde from LXG, was barely two men wide and his suit was massive.

O-Rly

hydelxg3xn.jpg
hyde0024lm.png

I think you're looking at the suit from the waist down. The torso is what I'm refering to.

I think they should go CGI Hulk again. Look at xmen 3, juggernaut is supposed to be huge. Look how he was portrayed in the movie and how many people complained about it. The Hulk isnt regarded as a good movie. If they put Hulk in a suit its taking a step back and I feel it will be a failure.

iceberg325 said:
I think they should go CGI Hulk again. Look at xmen 3, juggernaut is supposed to be huge. Look how he was portrayed in the movie and how many people complained about it. The Hulk isnt regarded as a good movie. If they put Hulk in a suit its taking a step back and I feel it will be a failure.

Does that mean you believe the recent Hulk CGI to be a success? There were a lots of people that complained about the Hulk's appearence in Ang Lee's version.

Atomicchuck3k said:
Does that mean you believe the recent Hulk CGI to be a success? There were a lots of people that complained about the Hulk's appearence in Ang Lee's version.

IMO thats the only thing the movie had going for it. I really didnt like the HULK. I think its best to keep the cgi hulk and ditch the suit idea.

i'm new here but i can't believe this is being discussed. Hulk looked awesome in the first movie, even ebert and roeper thought so. this is 2006, a man in a suit is totally laughable. i saw FF and X3 and the man in suit didn't work, looked like old godzilla movies. CG or I won't see it. Hulk isn't supposed to be proportioned like a regular person, he's a monster, duh. ILM's best work to date was Hulk.

Gracen said:
i'm new here but i can't believe this is being discussed. Hulk looked awesome in the first movie, even ebert and roeper thought so. this is 2006, a man in a suit is totally laughable. i saw FF and X3 and the man in suit didn't work, looked like old godzilla movies. CG or I won't see it. Hulk isn't supposed to be proportioned like a regular person, he's a monster, duh. ILM's best work to date was Hulk.

Its true. If the Hulk is a suit this time around, it wont do the character justice. Hes massive, how will they replicate that in a suit. I think the only reason for brining up the suit idea is because CG Hulk is too much $$ and they cant count on the Hulk making enough money for them to make any good profit. Its not worth it to them.

CGI is the only way to go, The Hulk in the first movie has only been bettered as a CG character by Kong, and that is 2 and a half years older than Hulk. Juggernaut wasnt up to much in X3, much the same as the rest of the movie. Imagine movie Juggernaut against movie Hulk, no ****ing contest!!!!!

I want a smaller comic book version CGI Hulk.

The best way to kill the second film is putting a 6-7 foot tall man in a full body suit that's painted green and calling it "The Hulk"

DACMAN said:
The best way to kill the second film is putting a 6-7 foot tall man in a full body suit that's painted green and calling it "The Hulk"

exactly!!!!

DACMAN said:

Totally agree, CGI is the only way to go, especially after the first movie.

thre were two things i liked about hulk.

the cgi hulk.
bana's banner.

i hope both cme back.

Kaboom said:
thre were two things i liked about hulk.

the cgi hulk.
bana's banner.

i hope both cme back.

Well i liked more than that but those two were definately some of the best points.

AVEITWITHJAMON said:
Well i liked more than that but those two were definately some of the best points.

CGI Hulk please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"