Man pulled out of Alligator jaw.

enterthemadness

The Triumvirate
Reaction score
This is why you don't do crack coocaine kids, espcially near any water.

nbc_the_more_you_know.jpg

http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/11/29/gator.attack.reut/index.html

MIAMI, Florida (Reuters) -- Florida sheriff's deputies jumped into a dark lake and pulled a naked man from the jaws of an alligator early Wednesday, authorities said.
The man lost his left arm and had a broken right arm and major injuries to his left leg, Polk County Sheriff Grady Judd said. He was hospitalized in critical condition.
After several people reported hearing screams for help from central Florida's Lake Parker at about 4 a.m. ET, deputies arrived to find the man in the alligator's grasp, the sheriff said.
Four deputies waded through waist-deep mud, wrestled the man free and pulled him about 40 yards back to shore to a waiting ambulance, Judd said.
"He was totally naked," Judd said of the victim, identified as 45-year-old Adrian Apgar.
"He admitted that he'd been smoking crack cocaine. But still, it's a human life," Judd said at a news conference. "Our deputies don't ask questions, they respond and they save people."
It was unclear whether Apgar had gone swimming or if the creature had snatched him from the bank.
A 12-foot alligator was later plucked from the lake, and wildlife officials said it was believed to be the one that attacked Apgar.
Alligators throughout Florida have been blamed for about 275 attacks on humans, fewer than two dozen of them fatal, since the state began keeping records in 1948.

That's kinda weird, but the guy's a trooper :up:

Wonder if he was trying to impress someone, who ran off when they thought he was dead.

BlackHardKnight said:
Wow.Just.Wow.

My thoughts exactly whenever I look at your avatar!

Seriously...I wonder where at he did the crack coccaine at? Logic would be that it was near the scene of this tagic accident...that if caught on tape...would be in Fox's When Animal Attacks Special.

mayyyyybe he was just trying to get his golf ball back
happy.jpg

he should have been allow to die.

Where's the croc hunter when you need him? :(

Wesyeed said:
Where's the croc hunter when you need him? :(

Yeah, good ol steve would have taken it to that alligator, high or sober. Then would have made some shoes and a belt out of him and wore them to south beach.

I want to know why he was naked,was he having a spiritual crack high. :huh:

tzarinna said:
I want to know why he was naked,was he having a spiritual crack high. :huh:
same reason we all get naked near alligators... sheesh!
what kind of question is that?

If I was the alligator, I'd sue for police harassment. It's getting so nobody can eat in peace these days.

jag

I was just thinking about this.
I wonder if the alligator was wondering around coked up out of his mind.
like a contact high.
hallucinating "it's steve irwin man! he's after me" in the crocodile equivalent of a Dennis Hopper voice ( the one from Apocalypse Now), because that would be sa-weet.

Mr Sparkle said:
I was just thinking about this.
I wonder if the alligator was wondering around coked up out of his mind.
like a contact high.
hallucinating "it's steve irwin man! he's after me" in the crocodile equivalent of a Dennis Hopper voice ( the one from Apocalypse Now), because that would be sa-weet.
that would be sad.
he could be going through withdrawls at this very moment.
maybe his alligator wife left him because he was "on the stuff again".
maybe he lost his alligator children through the alligator court system because he tested positive for Crack/Cocaine.
now he's been forced out of the pond and lost his will to live... all because of the stupid crack head he tried to eat.:cmad:

I want to see a coked-out gator.:cmad: :csad:

samurai black said:
Yeah, good ol steve would have taken it to that alligator, high or sober. Then would have made some shoes and a belt out of him and wore them to south beach.

Steve loved animals.:huh:

So a crackey survives swimming naked with Alligators, while Steve dies from a one in a million shot from a Sting Ray. I officially believe in Chaos Theory. Cause that is messed up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"