Margot Robbie to Star in Noir Thriller Terminal

Hunter Rider

Ronin
Staff member
Reaction score
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/656661-margot-robbie-to-star-in-noir-thriller-terminal

Highland Film Group has announced today that Margot Robbie (The Wolf of Wall Street, Suicide Squad) will star in the upcoming noir thriller Terminal from Vaughn Stein. Stein is primarily known as an assistant director, having worked on Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part 2, World War Z, Les Misérables, and In the Heart of the Sea. This marks his debut feature as a director.

Currently in pre-production, with casting underway for the remaining cast, the film tells the story of two hit-men as they embark on a borderline suicide mission for a mysterious employer and a high paycheck. Along the way, the unlikely pair find a dynamic woman named Annie (Margot Robbie) may be more involved than they had originally suspected.

Margot goes Veronica Lake! :D I wonder if it will be a period piece.

Margot Robbie in a period piece Noir Thriller film? Yes please.

DOYKZq9_W4_AAdm_Cj.jpg

Is there any news about this movie? I thought it was supposed to come out this year?

It's got that Atomic Blonde neon vibe.

Not digging that Margot accent...

Not what I expected :hehe: need to see more. That accent does seem a little wack.

[YT]18RqtFuaNe8[/YT]
R1uVPsn.jpg

Last edited:
I continue to like the career choices Robbie is making. She picks unusual roles.

Hmm except Robbie there is not much for me here.

I did not even recognize Myers in this til I re watched the trailer

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"