Endgame Maria Hill - Cobie Smulders

Iceman

Daffy Duck Vs The Joker
Staff member
Reaction score
Discuss Maria Hill in Avengers 4. After a decent role in the original Avengers, it would be nice to see her back and working with Fury again in this film.

giphy.gif

Yes! I was waiting for this thread to exist: I LOVE Maria Hill so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't, sadly, think she'll get much to do in A4, but FFH looks likely to have more than enough of my wonderful Cobie! Gods, Avengers is the source of 99% of my crushes.

Yes! I was waiting for this thread to exist: I LOVE Maria Hill so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't, sadly, think she'll get much to do in A4, but FFH looks likely to have more than enough of my wonderful Cobie! Gods, Avengers is the source of 99% of my crushes.
Haha. I forgot she was in FFH. Will be interesting to see what she gets up to there (as well as here).

I don't think A4 will have a beefed up role for her, that's a film bursting at the seams w/characters--- but there may be hope for her in the Spidey sequel.. I love the character too-- and they could have easily kept her out and not keep bringing her back but they are so that tells me there may be plans for her down the road. Maybe they'll splinter off into a new space group like shield--- isn't AIM something like that? And maybe she can head that up or something. There's definitely potential for her, no doubt. Fingers crossed that one day she'll get her time to shine~!

Yeah, looks like she could be around for the future and a number of interesting angles they could go with her.

In small doses? That's all we ever get of her in the Marvel movies! :csad:

I want to see her in a bigger role isolated from Fury like in Winter Soldier.

More like almost non-existent doses!

I hope that in Far From Home she kind of has more of the spotlight. I don't think we'll really see much of her at all in A4, sadly.

I hope that in Far From Home she kind of has more of the spotlight. I don't think we'll really see much of her at all in A4, sadly.
I think this is her chance for a proper role, without all the big guns involved.

In small doses? That's all we ever get of her in the Marvel movies! :csad:
She's not exactly a big player in the comics is she? It's nice to see un-enhanced individuals in the MCU who can kick some ass.

Throw her in the Black Widow film and give her more to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"