Marry Me - Happy Endings Creator Creating New Show!!!

Tonight at 9. I need this to be successful. I need to fill the Happy Endings void.

How did I not know JoBeth Williams was going to be in this?

So Derrick from Happy Endings was in last night episode. It's the same character, he yelled Drama!

New episode tonight. Don't fail me, Hype. Don't be the reason I don't get weekly Casey Wilson. :argh:

These last two episodes were hilarious :funny:. I hope this show lasts. Can't lose it like Happy Endings :csad:

5 more eps ordered.

Of the new comedies this fall, this is also apparently second only to Black-ish, and is doing the best out of NBC comedies.

Thanksgiving episode tonight.

I tried watching the pilot. As much as I like Casey, I could not bear the show. Does it get better?

It felt like a Happy Endings spinoff - it basically was since they set it in the same universe , the cast just couldn't match the six from Happy Endings. There were some good episodes.

The Moors/cheating on TV was probably their best episode.

This just frees up the entire cast and writers to reunite now that the six stars are unemployed. Again.

It seems like the stars are aligning. Coach leaving The New Girl, Adam Pally leaving The Mindy Project, Elisha Cuthbert's show One Big Happy getting cancelled along with Weird Loners getting cancelled leaves the entire cast available. Come on Netflix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"