JJ Abrams/Eric Kripke team up for NBC thriller 'Revolution'

Status
Not open for further replies.
The first thought that popped in my head when I saw that scene with all the people in the Tower was:

The nanites have somehow taken over people.

They just seemed so...unemotional in that scene. No one even moved their head.

mmmh, that would be lame IMO.
The scene lasts less than 5 seconds, not much time to see people moving.
When I am watching something closely I don't move but that just me.

That shot of the people staring at the monitor looked like something straight out of Lost.

The Others are in The Hatch...err Tower! :oldrazz:

If she goes out being blown up then her death will be to similar to the way she died on Lost.

I wonder how the chip still inside her will handle massive trauma?

Between the possibility inside the Tower, and the possibility of a Wolverine-like reaction from Rachel after the blast (if indeed she's in it), we're definitely digging even deeper into Sci-Fi if even one these manifest themselves.

The Others are in The Hatch...err Tower! :oldrazz:

I wonder how the chip still inside her will handle massive trauma?

Between the possibility inside the Tower, and the possibility of a Wolverine-like reaction from Rachel after the blast (if indeed she's in it), we're definitely digging even deeper into Sci-Fi if even one these manifest themselves.

Maybe the chip regeneration was a one time thing & only works on the area that it is inserted into or just maybe once the nanites are inside the body they can keep repairing minor damage to the body but they can't bring people back from the dead, or they would have simply healed Danny from the bullet wounds since he had already been exposed.

It does feel like there's alot more Fringe type elements now than I assumed there would be when the series began. I approve. :o:up:

Maybe the chip regeneration was a one time thing & only works on the area that it is inserted into or just maybe once the nanites are inside the body they can keep repairing minor damage to the body but they can't bring people back from the dead, or they would have simply healed Danny from the bullet wounds since he had already been exposed.

The thing is, the nanites were programmed to heal Danny's lungs and keep his asthma from killing him.

The nanites have since been reprogrammed to heal bone and muscle damage...

I will give them credit for turning this show into more than just a post-apocalyptic thing. Now you got potential sci-fi horror.

I caught up on the last 3 eps tonight. damn Rachel is ice cold!

The whole thing with the The Tower is pretty intriguing, Randall has turned out to be far less of a menace than I expected, at least for now.

So Jason has finally gotten himself some of that Charlie sugar only to lose her almost immediately lol. Charlie doing her whole "Conscience of Miles" thing 3 eps ago was a bit irritating.

I'm really liking the development of Tom, him and Miles on the same team is pretty interesting.

This weeks ep was particularly good, poor Nora. :( The scene before her torture started was a nice little riff on the scene in Raiders. I didn't expect Big Jim to go so soon but it was too obvious to be the serial killer from the Bone Collector and it wasn't going to be any of the regulars and it tied in with the drone strike mole. Still, I thought he'd last longer.

I'm still hoping that Randall takes a turn and manages to turn Monroe's forces against him. Given what he did to Jeremy, this is the perfect time to play that card.

Why is it that every week when I watch this show the entire time all I'm thinking is "Why the **** do I keep watching this??!!" It's ok but I dunno. It seems like it could be a lot better. I think the cast is incredibly weak. Terra Nova level weak

Been watching this in UK since it aired around 8 weeks ago but have tried to stay out of this thread due to spoilers. Its ok so far but has been nothing special, I keep watching every week though.

I'm still hoping that Randall takes a turn and manages to turn Monroe's forces against him. Given what he did to Jeremy, this is the perfect time to play that card.

I was thinking that might happen but with the new threat inside The Tower I wouldn't be surprised if Monroe and Randall both bit the dust in the season finale.

Holiday stuff almost made me forget there is a new episode tonight.

:eek:

Scorch that ****ing Earth. :o:up:

So now we know what awaits people who dare try to enter level 12. Mothe****in' coil guns to the face! Those things are nasty. I want one.

lol @ random blond chick being among the dead after the ambush. Where the hell did she come from?

Nice twist to what else could happen if the power is turned back on.

I rather enjoyed Monroe's hero moment. "A 'thank you' would be nice." :funny:

I liked the scenes with Monroe and Rachel this week, I get the funny feeling that Tom and Monroe are going to change places at the end of the season.

Nice to see Aaron from 24 pop up as the leader of the creepy gatekeepers of Level 12.

Just saw on twitter that Ben Edlund is joining the writing staff for S2. :up:

He'll be missed on SN, but it'll be great to have his voice on this series.

thank you for reminding me... I actually forgot... :up:

They better scorch that ****ing earth tonight. :o:up:

You can tell Kripke really penned this one.

So THATS why Obama hasnt closed GITMO!

I was watching Fast and Furious 4. Did they awake the zombies?

;)

Imagine "Revolution" with Zombies.

The Walking dead with no power basically.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"