Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio Eye Killers of the Flower Moon

Fair, haven’t seen it yet. I guess I mean in these two, what seem to be, higher profile films.

Brendan Fraser in a Scorsese movie? **** yeaaaah. :up: Loving that Fraser is finally getting his due. That man needs a hug.

This is a welcome surprise. Dude deserves the success.

Here for the Fraser Resurgence.

The Frasergence.

Whelp, that sound was the awards race blowing up. Especially in the acting categories, that's wide-open now. And sets up an insane clash of Nolan/Villeneuve/Scorsese next year. Maybe even Fincher, too, depending on when The Killer actually drops.

It's been radio silence on Fincher's film. Not sure it's an awards vehicle.

Lily Gladstone was on the recent episode of Reservation Dogs and it is a must see (the whole show in general is a must see).

Don't wanna give a way what the episode was about but she was incredible and I'm excited to see her in this.

I had forgotten this movie was even coming out. It's Scorcese, I'll see it.

Lily Gladstone was on the recent episode of Reservation Dogs and it is a must see (the whole show in general is a must see).

Don't wanna give a way what the episode was about but she was incredible and I'm excited to see her in this.

I'm super late, but she's aliso subtlety fantastic opposite Kristen Stewart in their brief section of Reichardt's Certain Women

the-office-michael-scott.gif

It doesn’t make sense to produce movies for a streaming platform that people barely have. Besides, we’ve been seeing again and again certain movies that were meant strictly for streaming do incredibly well in theaters—Smile probably being the biggest recent example.

Last edited:
The streaming model is hilariously broken. I’ve just been using up free 7 day trials to watch these new releases and then immediately canceling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"