marvel character who is the strongest : at the human level

and what you think if you take steroid you stay human or you become superhuman level and your opinion

Comparing realistic steroids which have a limited effect to a comic book serum that improves all of his abilities to the maximum with no side effects is a bit difficult.

I have to agree with most of the original post except that Wolverine is stronger then Daredevil. He has to be because he carries an extra 300lbs of Adamantium around with him. carrying around all of that weight all of the time he has grown stronger.:wolverine
that's like saying fat guys are stronger than skinny guys because they have to carry around extra weight all the time.

A human character with no special powers, no super soldier serum, and no magical powers...hmm...that would have to be The Kingpin.

"He has been shown to be strong enough to hurl people across a room, crush a man's skull with his bare hands, leave imprints in concrete walls after punching them, and even crushing one of Spider-Man's web shooters without making any great effort. Contrary to all appearances, most of his body mass is actually muscle that has been built to extraordinary size, much like a sumo wrestler and he is almost as strong as it is physically possible for a 'normal' human to be. The Kingpin is a master of many forms of armed and unarmed combat, particularly sumo, jujutsu, and hapkido. He is an extraordinarily skilled martial artist, especially in sumo wrestling, and is an experienced bodybuilder. "

Source: Wikipedia

iron fist would hand him his ass in a arm wrestling contest

or is chanelling chi considered as magic?

Although I dont know the scientific backgrounds of "Chi" ...I do know that Iron Fist's Chi is purely fantasy...so I dont think that counts.

This whole question seems a bit useless given they do not have contests in the comic books for the strongest with no extra help. What are they going to do, tell the Hulk and thor that they cannot play....

This whole question seems a bit useless given they do not have contests in the comic books for the strongest with no extra help. What are they going to do, tell the Hulk and thor that they cannot play....
if you say so

i dont know if i can call me strong, but if i was i marvel universe i just ask to myself my position in strenght with human level character like dardevil,cap , peter rasputine(not in collossus form) or other i dont mention i weight 250lbs i bench 405 lbs ileg press 1500lbs i curl 205lbs and i shoulder press 240lbs i think i am enought strong and the temper of ben grimm

Captain America has bench pressed a half ton.

Kingpin is said to bench press approximately 650 lbs.

Case closed.

Case closed.

yeah but you missed the super soldier serum debate.

Anyway, No matter what cap is Superhuman. Nobody exists in nature that is "peak" in every athletic skill..and cap is..ergo he is superhuman.

I'd have to say Kingpin is probably right on.

Just the mass , size , and muscle etc..all add up. Cap is not normal, and thats my take.

Keep in mind a person "benching weight" is limited by certain factors.

A large person with long arms is going to have trouble benching to their TRUE potential strictly becuase of their size.

I think the "official" world record for bench in "our world" is upwards of about 720 lbs..and "unofficially" I.E. without drug testing is closer to 1200 lbs. (around what cap should be able to do)

Another character that could give Kingpin a run for his money would be a Marvel Character who moved to Darkhorse...Conan the Cimmerian!

conan moved to dark horse how! why!

To become a better comic I suspect. Kurt Busiek writing Conan was God sent for Dark Horse...and I have collected all the paperback graphic novels he's written ever since.

Steve Rogers. He is at the pinnacle of peak human performance. He is considered an olympic level athlete.

Case closed.

Cap has benched more in the comics. Yes, he is working out having a conversation with someone at the same time and is benching I believe 1300lbs if I remember correctly. I know it's at least 1100lbs.

The image is floating around here more than once somewhere I am sure.

But Cap is Superhuman for having all categories in Peak human level. Yeah, a person who can run fast, lift hard, jump high is out of this world. Kingpin is au natural training his body into almost all-muscle and he still can't outrun an agile collegiate runner.

Kingpin it is.

Uh..
C A P T A I N A M E R I C A !!!!!! "Steve Rogers"

Are you people Even reading the Other posts???

Cap is "peak" in EVERYTHING. He is the strongest human ever, the fastest sprinter, the quickest acrobat, the best reflexes, the best aim , EVERYTHING!

which does not exist in nature EVER...in fact it would be impossible. ERGO he is superhuman...despite not being superhuman in any 1 catagory.

The combination makes him have powers that could not exist in nature.EVER.

SO stop bringing him up in this argument.

Which would make Black Panther ineligible by any measure that renders Cap the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"