Marvel Character's Design tournament Thread

Gotta go with Ultimate Beast, the perfect mix of all the others.

I'm pretty sure I'm the only one hear that digs the cat-faced Beast. It's what they should've done all along.

Maybe if The Lion King had already been out back then they would've...

I'm gonna go for the Cat Beast, as well...but, I tend to only really like him when Cassaday's drawing him.

DING DING DING!!!
The polls are closing

I vote for the wuss cat :p

Nostalgic Original- 2
Original furry Beast/Dark Beast- 3
Classic Blue Boy- 11
wuss cat Beast- 3
Ultimate Blue Monkey- 3

Next on the Docket...

Mephisto, King of the Damned my Hero:o
Original, Human looking Mephisto
mephisto.jpg
EDIT: Oopsie, thanks Corp for the new pic!
JRjr Lizard-like look (It took me forever to find a decent pic of this, you better like it :mad: :p)
Devils_Pants_1.jpg

I gotta go with the redesign. His original look never really made me think "master of all evil." It made me think of Liberace a little bit.

No, we're comparing the demonish thing to Mephisto's original look.

Edit: I see blah decided to put the pic I posted up in the match post. Kinda redundant to have it here, too. :up:

Its like classic devil look vs. blizzard diablo look. I guess I will just go with the second one because I just dont like that old art. Bleh.

I liked the way Joey Q drew him in the Gaurdian Devil arc of DD. Wish I had a scanner. Anyway, I'll go with the second one. The JRJR one.

Classic, I think the theatrical slant works for him.

the lizard look and could I request the diffrent Captain America looks next? (Ie. Walker, the black suit, The Guy from "Truth", The original, the Ultimate)

And I would like to recommend Wolverine next. Iron Man could be a sweet one to do aswell.

Hellstormer said:
the lizard look and could I request the diffrent Captain America looks next? (Ie. Walker, the black suit, The Guy from "Truth", The original, the Ultimate)
Don't forget his armor from "The Crossing." Lord knows I can't. :(

The redesign is by far the coolest. That little kid looks freaked, btw. I think he crapped himself. I know I did.

Bullsear said:
The redesign is by far the coolest. That little kid looks freaked, btw. I think he crapped himself. I know I did.
uh...It's not a kid. That's Everett K. Ross from Preist's Black Panther.
Hellstormer said:
could I request the diffrent Captain America looks next? (Ie. Walker, the black suit, The Guy from "Truth", The original, the Ultimate)
You got it!
XwolverineX said:
And I would like to recommend Wolverine next. Iron Man could be a sweet one to do aswell.
I was considering Wolverine myself, too, but Iron Man is a bit of a toughie. He changes his armour almost yearly, but I'll give it a try!

Ok, so far...

Original Humanoid- 2
Lizardy JRjr- 7
woo, boy!

Oh, and sorry Corpulent1 for stealing your fantastic pic of classic Mephisto. I noticed that the one I put up had a red x on it. so instead of searching the net again for another pic, I stole yours.

XwolverineX said:
Could you honestly name every version of Tony Stark's armor? There's over 25...26...27...he keeps changing!

Bullsear said:
It's funny that everyone refers to him as "the little kid." That's Everett K. Ross, a full-grown adult and liason to King T'Challa in Priest's Black Panther series.

blah said:
uh...It's not a kid. That's Everett K. Ross from Preist's Black Panther.
I’m sorry for not knowing who everyone on the cover of every issue is. Looked like a kid, thought it was a kid, I was wrong. Thanks for the correction.

TheCorpulent1 said:
It's funny that everyone refers to him as "the little kid." That's Everett K. Ross, a full-grown adult and liason to King T'Challa in Priest's Black Panther series.
Someone already said that you double-posting-sack. I give you no “thank you” for your repeat crap posting.
Jk.

Just being my cynical self.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"