Marvel Character's Design tournament Thread

blah said:
Oh, and sorry Corpulent1 for stealing your fantastic pic of classic Mephisto. I noticed that the one I put up had a red x on it. so instead of searching the net again for another pic, I stole yours.
No problem. It's not mine, I just found it on a website and posted it since I (and apparently XwolverineX) couldn't see any pic for the old-school Mephisto.
Bullsear said:
Someone already said that you double-posting-sack. I give you no “thank you” for your repeat crap posting.
Jk.

Just being my cynical self.
Yeah, apparently my eyes slid right over blah's post for some reason. :o

blah said:
Spider-man 2099------------------------------Metallic Spidey-----------------------------Insulated Spidey
spiderman2099animfin3ht.jpg
spiderarmouranimfin0mp.jpg
spidermanelecanimfin1rx.jpg

Secret war Spidey-------------------------------------House of M Spidey-------------------Iron Spidy
spidermansecretwaranimffin7wl.jpg
spidermanhouseofmanimffin4ck.jpg
ironspideranimfin0su.jpg
I was over that the DC vs Marvel thread and was reminded that was one that forgoten on this one...

Spider-Man unlimited
smuchar00.jpg

It's my new favorite....I would have loved to seen him to change to that instead of the red and gold one.

Here aswell, and Iron Man should be next in this game, he could have tons.

I would hate to put that list together of all his armors. That would take a lot of time.

1987olds442 said:
I would hate to put that list together of all his armors. That would take a lot of time.

Yeah maybe, but it would be fun. And you don't have to find EVERY SINGLE one, just as many as you can in a period of time.

Well, alot of em were the same. The only ones that stand out are like, the original Iron one, the Gold one that followed that, the classic one were it first got streamlined and had the wolverine points on the mask, the first one without the points on the mask. Um, the Black Stealth armor, the Hulk Buster armor, the armor with the pants, the Scarlet Centurion armor, the Sentient armor, and I guess the current one. How many is that? ten?

Anubis said:
Well, alot of em were the same. The only ones that stand out are like, the original Iron one, the Gold one that followed that, the classic one were it first got streamlined and had the wolverine points on the mask, the first one without the points on the mask. Um, the Black Stealth armor, the Hulk Buster armor, the armor with the pants, the Scarlet Centurion armor, the Sentient armor, and I guess the current one. How many is that? ten?

I think he should also put Ultimate and th' War Machine one.. 12..

Did he actually wear the War Machine armor? Ah screw it, why not.

Anubis said:
Did he actually wear the War Machine armor? Ah screw it, why not.

I don't think he did, but with Spiderman we put in some costumes he never actually wore aswell, like Spiderman 2099.

Also the Heroes Reborn and Return armor, House of M armor, Ironman 2020, Hydro-Armor, Silver Centurion armor, M2 Mainframe, ThorBuster Armor, Space Armor, etc.

I always perfured the original red and gold with the pointy things at the end of the mask.

Whoops, I didn't mean for that link to set everybody off voting for Iron Man designs. Sorry, blah. :(

TheCorpulent1 said:
Whoops, I didn't mean for that link to set everybody off voting for Iron Man designs. Sorry, blah. :(
We're not voting we're just stating what we like

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"