Marvel is handling the marketing for TIH.

EmeraldBeast

Sidekick
Reaction score
Yes, it is just what we wanted. Since Universal kinda botched the last marketing job for The Hulk 2003, this time around the boys at Marvel are taking charge of their Franchise character "The Incredible Hulk".
See for your selves:
http://www.theincrediblehulk.net/

Woah, the official site is online! Looks cool.

Liking the site, cant wait till they update it with more content!

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!~!!!!!!!!! WOWOOT!!

I'm just a little excited... very nice FLASH! Can't wait for content!! I hope they develop some of the same kind of stuff that was on the HULK site with measurements of his powers and cool stuff like that!!!

it's ready to contain new material coming out of the Comic Con!

NIce teasing site, and also, official confirmation of the synopsis

How do you know from the website that Marvel is handling the marketing? At the bottom of the page it's got the copyright logo and 2007 Universal Studios.

If you try and go on the old Hulk website (www.thehulk.com) it redirects you to the new website.

Universal still want to have thier logo there cause they are distributing the movie. Marvel is handling everything, i dont see why they would give marketing to Universal.

Maybe Marvel & Universal Studios will release a new special edition dvd of the first Hulk movie to help promote The Incredible Hulk movie. Although the first movie got a 2 disc set it was still weak on extras so maybe Universal Studios held back on some stuff that they were saving for an inevitable future rerelease like most all the superhero movies have been getting lately.

Maybe Marvel & Universal Studios will release a new special edition dvd of the first Hulk movie to help promote The Incredible Hulk movie. Although the first movie got a 2 disc set it was still weak on extras so maybe Universal Studios held back on some stuff that they were saving for an inevitable future rerelease like most all the superhero movies have been getting lately.

I agree, the first release had neither bloopers nor deleted scenes.

Universal still want to have thier logo there cause they are distributing the movie. Marvel is handling everything, i dont see why they would give marketing to Universal.
right sava. universal is only there for distribution rites. marvel is doing it all.

They cant because there isnt any deleted scenes or spare footage. Just what you saw. sad isnt it.

it is, i would have happily paid £30 to see the whole of the dog fight :(

Great news that Marvel is doing the marketing for this film! Universal was not good at all at doing the marketing for it's 1st Hulk film, and I could see a new DVD of Ang Lee's Hulk in late May or early June of 2008 for the release of TIH, they would just throw something new on it like the teaser & trailers and maybe a preview of TIH.

Great news that Marvel is doing the marketing for this film! Universal was not good at all at doing the marketing for it's 1st Hulk film, and I could see a new DVD of Ang Lee's Hulk in late May or early June of 2008 for the release of TIH, they would just throw something new on it like the teaser & trailers and maybe a preview of TIH.
nope, Ang's Hulk will be very different to what TIH will end up being and its the last thing Marvel or Universal would want if people watch Ang's Hulk and expect something similar

Code:
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />
<title> The Incredible Hulk - June 13, 2008</title>
<meta name="description" content="The explosive, action-packed adventure in one of the all-time most popular superhero sagas unfolds with a cure in reach for the world’s most primal force of fury: THE INCREDIBLE HULK." />
<meta name="keywords" content="The Hulk, Bruce Banner, Louis Letterier, Ang Lee, Hulk, Incredible Hulk, Movie, June 13, June 13, 2008, Summer Movie, Marvel, Action Movie, Universal Pictures, Universal studios, Edward Norton, William Hurt,  Liv Tyler, Tim Roth, Zak Penn, Avi Arad, Stan Lee, Jack Kirby, Marvel Universe, Betty Ross, General Ross, Based on a Comic Book, Comic Book, Comic Movie, Abomination, Emil Blonsky" />

From the site meta data,
they went heavy on the keywords

I love the idea Marvel will be marketing The Incredible Hulk film they will do a good job better than what universal did anyways they will promote it s a good as what IronMan is getting at the moment think of what IronMan is getting now that will be us Hulk fans in 6 months time or maybee before then

I love the idea Marvel will be marketing The Incredible Hulk film they will do a good job better than what universal did anyways they will promote it s a good as what IronMan is getting at the moment think of what IronMan is getting now that will be us Hulk fans in 6 months time or maybee before then
I got a headache reading this, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"