Is Marvel doing it again?

After editing you can do things to change the plot by just showing scenes in different parts of the movie. Also, sometimes they film alternate endings so they can decide what cut to use in the editing process. Those usually all end up on DVD so then you get to decide what cut you like best.

Plus at times movies will do reshoots of scenes.

Still there is nothing you can do to make a turd smell good.

In a way I'm glad we're getting a reboot. This film shall be much better than the 2004 film. Thomas Jane was still awesome as the Punisher tho.

Plus at times movies will do reshoots of scenes.

Still there is nothing you can do to make a turd smell good.

Just like Daredevil... while the extended version was better... it still did not smell good.

Exactly. Directors cut was way better but still that's not saying much.

Daredevil sucked, I hate that movie so much. Actually, Daredevil just isn't interesting enough to be in his own movie..or anyone else's for that matter.

Daredevil sucked, I hate that movie so much. Actually, Daredevil just isn't interesting enough to be in his own movie..or anyone else's for that matter.

Are you kidding me?!!! I for the life of me can't understand why so many people dislike this movie. Daredevil is a totally underrated movie. I liked both versions (PG-13 and director's cut) and this movie was a whole lot better than Spider-Man (I was disappointed with the first movie) which came out a few months before and people made over it like it was the best thing since slice bread. Anyway, I hope one day Marvel gets the rights back and make another Daredevil movie since Fox isn't going to.

Is this a sequel or a re-boot?

It's neither. It's the combination of recycled food wastes (with a nutty aftertaste) from an overweight man with leaky bowels, 2 peices of moldy bread, and rich happy selfish executives to serve it to us, all the while laughing their asses off while we continue to take big healthy bites. :D

----
Daredevil sucked, I hate that movie so much.

I hate that movie too.

Daredevil to Frank: "Nobody may talk about fight club"......
45.jpg

Well, same with Iron Man. You don't just need an interesting character, you need an interesting movie. I doubt anyone outside of Iron Man fans found him all that interesting before Robert Downey Jr. pumped interest back into the character with a good movie and a good performance.

On the other hand, Ben Afflick did an average job on a pretty sub-par movie, and you've got Daredevil.

TIH - saturated market? lousy marketing? how about crap movie. CGI monster vs CGI monster do not a good movie make. Cant relate the hulk to bruce banner too. I'd rather the 150million budget on the hulk used to produce another 5 punisher movies. they should get it right with another 5 movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"