Marvel movie idea II

Well maybe, now after all these years (posted back in 2005) ......Blade back in the MCU with Moon Knight, this will gain some traction.

Good call back in the day. Looks like will be focusing on either a movie or show based on their version of the Midnight Sons with Blade, Moon Knight, Black Knight and Wearwolf By Night. Would make sense to introduce Ghost Rider during this project.

I once wanted to see crossovers as bad as y'all do; now I say keep the franchises separate.

I wonder how much it would cost to to print up a t-shirt with the slogan, "Say NO to Crossovers!" :rolleyes:

I don't see how a crossover would work well in film.

Hahaha, I'd never seen this thread before. Definitely interesting to look back on it now. And yes, I think a Midnight Sons project is very likely to happen at some point.

Hahaha, I'd never seen this thread before. Definitely interesting to look back on it now. And yes, I think a Midnight Sons project is very likely to happen at some point.

I don't think crossovers are bad.
If they are done correctly, it awards us a look into the world of all those characters at once, interacting with each other instead of always being solo.
I think there has to be a balance though.
A solo character on his own ,in several movies (or episodes) but also here & there in a crossover event to give that character more depth.

This thread.......................
john-travolta-where-did-that-come-from.gif

I wonder how much it would cost to to print up a t-shirt with the slogan, "Say NO to Crossovers!" :rolleyes:
image.gif.a3225053e12e0b107c3561062b269440.gif

Well since this thread is still on the first page might as well use it for its original topic.
Oscar Isaac seems to agree with the idea (though I do think Daredevil would be a weird addition)

To be fair, Daredevil has always had a noirish aspect to him but I'm meh about seeing him in the Midnight Sons.

I'd rather see Blade, Ghost Rider, Gargoyle, Morbius (I know I know), Brother Voodoo, Hellstrom, Werewolf, Dracula.

And to keep it from becoming too much of a sausage fest, add Jennifer Kale, Clea, Elsa Bloodstone, Satana :yay:

To be fair, Daredevil has always had a noirish aspect to him but I'm meh about seeing him in the Midnight Sons.

I'd rather see Blade, Ghost Rider, Gargoyle, Morbius (I know I know), Brother Voodoo, Hellstrom, Werewolf, Dracula.

And to keep it from becoming too much of a sausage fest, add Jennifer Kale, Clea, Elsa Bloodstone, Satana :yay:

Well you never know, Sony & Marvel work together so Morbius could be in the mix.
But a big must for me would be Dracula & the Werewolf worked in somehow for the supernatural side of Marvel

I think with this new entry for Dr. Strange, this will shed some light on Marvel's plan for the horror pocket of the MCU.

has the MCU peaked?
F365D6B1-6F6A-4523-8932-0371A6FAAEBE.jpeg

Well you never know, Sony & Marvel work together so Morbius could be in the mix.
But a big must for me would be Dracula & the Werewolf worked in somehow for the supernatural side of Marvel
Morbius was a bomb.
Keep him away from the MCU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"