Spider-Man 3
X-Men 3: The Last Stand
Blade: Trinity
Fantastic 4
Fantastic 4: Rise Of The Silver Surver
Daredevil
Hulk
Elektra
Would Daredevil have fared better if they took out the anime/cartoon fight seqeunces (young Matt vs the bullies, Matt and Elektra at the playground), or did you think it was just overall awful?

Would Daredevil have fared better if they took out the anime/cartoon fight seqeunces (young Matt vs the bullies, Matt and Elektra at the playground), or did you think it was just overall awful?
To me no. I thought the movie was bad due to bad casting (Ben Affleck. Really?) although I liked Kingpin, the fight scenes weren't exactly great, like the ones you mentioned, and it didn't really do justice to the Man Without Fear to me. FF:ROSS was bad, but it wasn't as bad. But it was better then Elektra.

See I think Daredevil had one of the most comic book accurate origins out of any comic book movie. It really captured the essence of Daredevil for me. Well, the Directors Cut did. And Affleck is a good actor, he just used to be a *****e.

See I think Daredevil had one of the most comic book accurate origins out of any comic book movie. It really captured the essence of Daredevil for me. Well, the Directors Cut did. And Affleck is a good actor, he just used to be a *****e.
True,his origins were accurate in the film. And to me Affleck has always been a *****e. The only movie I really like him in is Dogma.

I agree, but accuracy doesn't necessarily = Good Movie.

i rewatched a couple of Marvel films.. and now i think the only YUCK! (never wanna see again film) is... Elektra! The whole middle part is boring and the ending is just terrible.

Having said that, X-men Origins Wolverine would get a 8 or 9 outta 10 from me.
Could be Ten if some of the corniness in certain fights scenes were removed,

^^Good poit. Honestly I've never seen Elektra, but I know it sucks cause...well...I've yet to hear one good thing about it.

Story-wise and Comic Accurate...Daredevil was great imo...but casting and execution imo is where the film suffered...

For me it's:

Spider-man 2
Spider-man
Blade
Hulk
Iron Man
Blade 2
Spider-man 3
X2: X-Men United
X-Men
X-Men: The Last Stand
The Incredible Hulk
Punisher: Warzone
Daredevil
Blade:Trinity
Fantasitc Four
Ghost Rider
FF: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Punisher
Elektra
Man-Thing

Edit: Whoops. I forgot about Blade: Trinity and *shudders* Man-Thing. I still haven't seen Wolverine yet, so that's why it's not on my list.

Last edited:
1. Iron Man
2. Spider-Man 2
3. X2
4. The Incredible Hulk
5. Blade II
6. Spider-Man
7. X-Men
8. The Punisher (2004)
9. Hulk
10. Blade: Trinity
11. Blade