Spider-Women Crossover

Webhead2006

The Web-Swinger
Reaction score
We also have a spider-women crossover coming this spring here is some details:
http://comicbook.com/2015/10/10/marvel-announces-spider-women/
Marvel Announces Spider-Women

spider-women-154297.jpg

From the “All-New, All-Different Marvel” panel at New York Comic Con, Marvel Comics today announced Spider-Women, a crossover event starring the women of the Spider-Man family – Spider-Woman, Silk, and Spider-Gwen.

After the events of Spider-Verse, Jessica Drew, Cindy Moon and Gwen Stacy have been developing a unique kind of friendship from across the multiverse. But when things go awry during a routine brunch in Gwen’s universe, Silk and Spider-Woman of the Marvel Universe find themselves stranded in Gwen’s reality while their dangerous doppelgangers run rampant in their New York.

The event is being masterminded by the creative teams of each character’s ongoing solo series – Dennis Hopeless & Javier Rodriguez of Spider-Woman, Jason Latour & Robbi Rodriguez of Spider-Gwen, and Stacey Lee and Robbie Thompson of Silk.

The event kicks off in Spring 2016 with Spider-Women: Alpha.
I hope that other spider woman i blanking on her name from the main marvel universe who helped during spiderverse and is in the web warriors book will be apart too.

I think that's Anya? And I think I read over the weekend she won't be showing up in this crossover - but I could be wrong.

That a bit disapointing if she isn't their. As she too is a spider women and all.

I'm looking forward to this, gotta say.

There are enough Spider-Women now to justify this, which is pretty cool. Although it would be nice to see Julia Carpenter and Anya Corazon.

hopefully they do get mentioned or even have a minor role in the event.

Well I kinda want to know what's going to go on with Spider-woman's baby. I mean, I don't think it's (bets on if it's a boy or girl. Though with her luck she'll wind up with twins I bet.) is going with her? Would be kinda of cool if Anya showed up to babysit ha!

I really do hope they get mentioned though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"