Marvel/Sony Want More!

Can somebody add a poll?

Would you like to see Raimi AND MAguire return?

OR

Would you like a Reboot?

drmick said:
Can somebody add a poll?

OR

Would you like a Reboot?
Both. Raimi and Mcguire now and a new SM "reboot" 20 years from now.

drmick said:
Can somebody add a poll?

OR

Would you like a Reboot?

I am not afraid of the recast, but I would rather see Sam and Tobey come back.

fangrl06 said:
True that...and I never really liked Singer anyway. Plus, it's a lot harder to screw up a SM movie then it is to screw up a Superman movie.

Not sure it is harder, but I'll say that the Spider-Man movies that were made are better than the Superman ones.

drmick said:
Can somebody add a poll?

OR

Would you like a Reboot?
This is a news thread...no need for a poll IMO. Besides, only a MOD can create a poll now and I am sure they would see it as pointless anyways...this thread belongs in the sequels forums anyways...I just thought this was good news for every Spidey fan and not everyone visits else where unlike this place.

WebSlingerSlick said:
I pray to God, I hope Sam Raimi and cast will return for many more Spider-Man films.
i hope they return, they are what make the films so amazing!.

NewYorkSpider said:
I agree. Re-casting now would be a disater for the franchise. At least see if the cast is willing to do more movies.

Feel the same way. If Sam and the others back it will make my day.:word:

If the same cast/crew returned that would be great. If they can't. What are we going to do? You can't just say to them make more. They don't have too. Honestly, would you rather see NO Spider-Man movies. If Sony wants more SM movies, they will make them regardless of who the cast and crew is. I think we were lucky we got 3 movies with the same cast and crew. We should be thankful.

Lets be realistic here. I very much doubt tobey will want go be in SM4, no matter how great the story may be. Raimi may be a different case, but how can you possibly top sm3? Theyre already trying to make this the last one of the trilogy. Unless theyre going for a reboot, i just dont see what villians they could use in a fourth movie that will make it even more "hyped up" to the general public than the already crammed in sm3. It would be nice to have the same cast but even then i think sm3 is the peak of the hill in terms of story. And please, dont say carnage... a character like that barely worked out okay in the comic books, he certainly aint gonna appear in a live movie.

christpunchers said:
Lets be realistic here. I very much doubt tobey will want go be in SM4, no matter how great the story may be. Raimi may be a different case, but how can you possibly top sm3? Theyre already trying to make this the last one of the trilogy. Unless theyre going for a reboot, i just dont see what villians they could use in a fourth movie that will make it even more "hyped up" to the general public than the already crammed in sm3. It would be nice to have the same cast but even then i think sm3 is the peak of the hill in terms of story. And please, dont say carnage... a character like that barely worked out okay in the comic books, he certainly aint gonna appear in a live movie.

Well Said.:up: I think it should be One Villian/One Movie unless the Villians are tied together. Like the Goblins and Venom/Carnage. I hope too that Carnage isn't in the movie.

GoldGoblin said:
For part 4,they should make MJ have spidey powers of her own,and Peter and MJ find out because she is pregnant,and it is actually the baby that has the powers,and she only has the powers until she gives birth.

A little twist on how MJ can be the Scarlet Spider.But only for one movie,since she would have the baby by the time the next movie came out.

That could potentially kill the franchise. You have to remember that the movies DO actually influence the comics these days and that is fact. Even quesada wouldn't take the comics down that route again, so you can bet your bottom dollar that marvel wont be to accepting with that idea.

drmick said:
Can somebody add a poll?

OR

Would you like a Reboot?

Neither. Having the same cast return for any movie is always good for the sake of continuity but at the same time there's nothing wrong with recasting if it means continuing the series. As for a reboot? No. Again, spider-man made Maguire the houshold name not the other way round. There are other actors out there that could easily do the job and in some cases do an even better job than Maguire. Let the franchise continue, if it ends with Maguire and co leaving what does that say about your "love" for everthing spider-man?? That it only rests in the hands of Raimi and Maguire??
Please.:o

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"