Moon Knight Marvel Studios' Moon Knight General Discussion Thread

When did he say anything about wanting a movie of the avengers vs vampires storyline? Dracula in the MCU as part of Moon Knight and connecting to Blade somehow ain't a bad idea though

Also, the Brendan Fraser mummy movies are awesome, at least the first two were so yes I would love more of that

I have loved Toby kebbell since rocknrolla. He would be really fun!

I think Toby Kebbell would make a good Moon Knight.

Maybe as a nod to his multiple personalities, Moon Knight will pull off his mask to reveal Toby Kebell, who pulls off his mask to reveal Harry Potter underneath.

Though he‘s one of my first choices for Mr. Fantastic: Joseph Gordon Levitt
Other suggestion: Logan Lerman - just learned he has a strong jewish background with much historic experiences by his paternal and maternal grandparens

I hope Dracula isn't in this series. Outside of the stupid memes, Dracula is not a Moon Knight villain and would make no sense here.

didn’t liked the Witcher at all, but the writing was pretty good

That would be nice. Even some casting would make me really happy

I‘m looking forward to this the most...but I have a feeling, that fits more into the aftermath of Multiverse of Madness and into a darker month like October
I bet it‘ll introduce Blade to the MCU

If you’re interested the podcast “Funny, they don’t look jewish” had a fun walkthrough of one of the moon knight issues. It sounds awesome. I would love for the pilot to be based on that issue

Episode 9 - MOON KNIGHT - Part 1

They‘ll probably announce the lead for this, Ms. Marvel and She-Hulk on March 11th - Disney Shareholder Meeting 2020

Whoever the lead is, looks like it won’t be Radcliffe (thank goodness).

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"