Ms. Marvel Marvel Studios' Ms. Marvel General Discussion Thread

Really glad to have the lead role confirmed. Hope the series is a blast and that she gets to move on to the films reasonably soon too.

[looks at Captain Marvel and Brie Larson]
[looks at reaction to her being in the Avengers game]

A few reasons. She is now on the radar of the worst of the fandom. That Captain Marvel and the Avengers game have riled up.
Yeah, unfortunately it's not going to be pretty and she's very young so hopefully she gets a lot of support.

The co-creator of Ms. Marvel reacts to the casting.

9egidr8bmcq51.png

Catain Marvel is the one MCU franchise I dont like so its too bad she will appear in that sequel. This show is interesting though and I will buy the app for these new shows. I hope she performs well in this.

I’m looking forward to see her as kamala but gee I hope she deletes her social media

An actress who didnt get the role of Ms. Marvel leaked her NDA and the script in a Twitter fued ( :loco: ).
She's about to get blacklisted for life.

An actress who didnt get the role of Ms. Marvel leaked her NDA and the script in a Twitter fued ( :loco: ).
She's about to get blacklisted for life.
LOL if it's true, good bye career.

Glad we got some casting news, good luck to her!

I take it that Brie will make some sort of cameo in this?

I'm thinking Brie Larson should interview her on her Youtube channel. Probably safest way to introduce her to the world.

I do wonder how they will get the lightning bolt symbol across when Brie’s Captain Marvel never wore it. I assume they’ll just make her come up with the idea but it will be interesting!

Maybe she'll look up Captain Marvel online, see pictures of Shazam, and just go with it.

Filming is underway in Atlanta.

First photos have started to leak out.

EnNYpGtW8Ak9WHr

EnNYpgnXIAEMEbV

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24