She-Hulk Marvel Studios' She-Hulk General Discussion Thread

Rewatched this over the Christmas break. I don’t care what anyone says, this is a wonderful show. I really wonder when we will be seeing She-Hulk again. I’m going to assume this won’t be getting a second season, which is a shame. At the same time though, I think they knew what the reception would be going into this, so who knows what they’ll do.
As long as Tatiana is in it for the long haul, I’m good with whatever they do with her.

Oooh and a fun little thing, for Christmas, one of my friends made me this She-Hulk doll as a surprise! I love her! Definitely a pleasant surprise.
20702261-DA0E-4B3D-8750-1616349FCF3B.jpeg

Last edited:
Rewatched this over the Christmas break. I don’t care what anyone says, this is a wonderful show. I really wonder when we will be seeing She-Hulk again. I’m going to assume this won’t be getting a second season, which is a shame. At the same time though, I think they knew what the reception would be going into this, so who knows what they’ll do.
As long as Tatiana is in it for the long haul, I’m good with whatever they do with her.

Oooh and a fun little thing, for Christmas, one of my friends made me this She-Hulk doll as a surprise! I love her! Definitely a pleasant surprise.
View attachment 60924
That’s awesome, great and talented friend you have there. :up::D

I loved the show and will definitely be rewatching a bunch of times. I’ve already rewatched the first episode and the last 2 a lot. I was assuming it was pretty guaranteed for a second season? Are you thinking not because of reception? (I’m not too aware how it’s gone down beyond the Hype)

Yeah, it seems to be universally panned everywhere you look. But again, I feel like they knew exactly what the reception would be, so hopefully that doesn’t stop them, because I think there are a lot of people that did enjoy it.
I can’t say I’ve seen many valid reasons people hate this show besides the obvious “woke” comments or complaining about the CGI (which for the most part was totally fine. They’re just going overboard with the hate)

Not everything needs to be Endgame level epic. I love having a show that’s just low stakes and a fun thing to throw on every now and again.

I'm watching this for the first time(on the 2nd to last episode) & I think it's great. It's so refreshing and lively. I don't get the hate? I thought this was going to be straight up trash based on the internet hate. This actually probably the most interesting show marvel put out after Wandavision and Loki. Also maybe it's just me but I now feel Jennifer is much more interesting than Hulk at this point. Tatiana Maslany is great in this role.

I'm watching this for the first time(on the 2nd to last episode) & I think it's great. It's so refreshing and lively. I don't get the hate? I thought this was going to be straight up trash based on the internet hate. This actually probably the most interesting show marvel put out after Wandavision and Loki. Also maybe it's just me but I now feel Jennifer is much more interesting than Hulk at this point. Tatiana Maslany is great in this role.
Most of us here really liked it. :)

At 3060 shots, She-Hulk is the largest MCU show by VFX shot count.

This is the same number of VFX shots that the The Avengers movies have. When you add production mismanagement to that (as has been reported) then it's no wonder it cost 225M and still didn't look very good.

Watching She Hulk on my marathon because I totally forgot to put this on my marathon list for MCU shows but getting into this...makes me want a Hulk movie even more now

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"