Switch Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order

Gambit is AWESOME best if the bunch imo. Cable is pretty good so far but I haven't really gotten to use him much. All I can is the gauntlet to get them was rough.

They're all good. My only problem with Gambit is that he has an attack where he throw cards into the ground, but they apparently don't explode until you do another explosive attack to them? It's weird, I initially thought they were mines which would be cool, but it's a bit useless when you has such a chaotic game. I'm not entirely sure that's how they work but that's what the description indicated. That being said, Gambits more standard card throw is awesome and really effective.

I also love the small details they add, when Iceman, Phoenix, and Cable block they bring up a shield. And Iceman is always ice sliding which is a nice touch.

Patch notes released and we are FINALLY getting the Story Mode DLC in addition to the fantastic four (plus doom most likely) and alt costumes for the others that don’t have one. Can’t wait to play the story dlc and then start the game from the beginning for a second playthrough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"