Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion (360, PS3, Wii, DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man Thor keeps dieing when i do that. Who else do you use in ur group?

For Heavy Metal and Heavier Metal

Instead of Wade's Fav, I think I used 55% Critical Damage, and +20% power damage and +100% stamina, and instead of Jean use Nick Fury and do right trigger + y (right trigger + triangle on PS3?). Fury does twice as much damage as Jean and I was able to get the Gold Medal.

Now I just need to beat Adrenaline Surge.

Same routine though, activate all the consoles.

Fly in the air, try to get a good group together and let Fury do his thing. He's quicker than Thor or Jean.

For Heavy Metal and Heavier Metal

Same routine though, activate all the consoles.

Fly in the air, try to get a good group together and let Fury do his thing. He's quicker than Thor or Jean.

Are you saying Fury actually DOESN'T suck?

Well visually yes but powers wise, that RT + Y is probably the highest if not top damage power.

This quote is from Kalina's latest post in the VIP thread.

Cyclops - Came REALLY close as he did rank high on VIP and Comic-Con feedback. Ultimately, we felt that he’s already in the Wii/PS2/PSP versions of the game so people can still play as him. To have Cyclops AND Psylcoke as DLC would be too much crossover, so Psylocke won out.

http://www.herohq.com/forums/viewthread/12894/P870/

For any non-VIP's here's a screenshot.

http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/8596/29102009073500.png

God Damn it!!! :cmad:
Hawkeye was already DLC for MUA1. Since we were repeating Magneto, it was too much to repeat another. And there were just characters that ranked higher to be honest, but don’t count them out for “next time” if it happens.

CARNAGE - Carnage was a fun add to the game because he’s ALL NEW to the whole MUA franchise, and actually ranked #1 in our polls and surveys and other things among Marvel characters not previously in MUA or MUA2. He’s pretty recognizable on a mass appeal basis. We were particularly concerned about making sure Carnage played differently from Venom and I think the team did an amazing job delivering on that.

Whoa... really? I can't believe that with so many Marvel characters to choose from, he made the top spot.

I don't believe that one bit for once I'm siding with MarvelWarrior, that all ranks of so much B.S. it broke my B.S. detector. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"