Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2: Fusion (360, PS3, Wii, DS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need a bit of help guys.

I've got gold in all simulators except the base one. I don't know what I'm doing wrong, I holding the bases and killing every one, but I can't get gold?! Any tips?

I usually use the lineup of Thor Hulk Deadpool and Wolverine. And i just kept using Thor and Deadpool and i kept using thors RT A move, and deadpools RT X move. Thats what worked for me

That another Cable might come from the future & side with Bishop. :dry:

I would help Ace, but I haven't tried any of the sim discs yet.

Cable looks fine. Nothing special, but I don't think he looks awful. His profile is up on the website and their reasoning for Cable being pro-reg is hilarious.

Haha, I'm convinced Marvel writers personally cooked that one up. It's something the current crew running the ship would come up with, no doubt.

Cable looks fine. Nothing special, but I don't think he looks awful. His profile is up on the website and their reasoning for Cable being pro-reg is hilarious.

"Cable's already with Cap, but another Cable might show up and be all like "**** other me, I'm gonna hang out with Bishop!" The two will debate over how to insult each other, and Deadpool will compete for their affections."

Who do you think the last 2 will be for DLC? Since they have Cable then I'm thinking Bishop. I'm not sure who the last character will be, though they need more girls on the roster. Maybe Maria Hill or Black Widow?

Ah, okay thanks :) Pretty much the couple that I'm "excited" about is Psylocke and Carnage. Besides the two they announced with Psylocke, has any new sim missions been leaked as well?

Hopefully there are more DLC packs in the future. Don't know if I could settle for just this. I've almost done everything possible in the game already. Just working on a few more trophies.

I've just started legendary as pro-reg. Thor is such an utter beast. Him, Deadpool, Hulk and Spidey are a sick team.

I like using Jean Grey, Ms. Marvel, Wolverine and Deadpool (or Iron Fist as his substitute)

If you have a powerful Telekinetic Grip, Jean Grey can take out posses super quick. Plus the targeted fusion she has with Wolverine helps a lot, and it's one of her heroic deeds.

I'm still proceeding in this game as Anti-Reg (entering the conclave to help Cable), and my team is (for now) Deadpool, Ironfist (mainly for healing), Ms. Marvel, and Gambit, although I change my team constantly to try out different characters and combinations. It's alot of fun and definitely an improvement over previous MUA and XML, and I don't really have a problem with just 4 special moves per character since not all of the old abilities were that useful, anyway.

Btw, I haven't unlock Thor yet since I don't have all his shards. Is it hard to unlock him? I'm concern that I might've missed a shard somewhere going through the game.

Don't worry if you missed a couple because they have shards in both Anti and Pro stages. So if you say do the Pro one first and get like 4. The next playthrough (after you restart it on Super-Heroic/Legendary) you should be able to find the other ones.

If you missed some, you can use the simulator to replay levels and find them. I have the guide book and can tell you where to find them if you'd like. Here are the locations in a spoiler:

Thor:

Secret War: Castle Doom
NYC: Factory Floor

Pro-Reg:

Hideout Raid: Going Deep
Guard Duty: Traffic Jam
Ambush: Containment

Anti-Reg:

Base Defense: Safe Guard
Convoy Strike: Jacked Up
Chem Plant: Cloaked
Prison 42: Going Negative
Wakanda: Panther's Lair

Yeah Spidey is unstoppable in this game

so any official release date for the DLC yet?

We probably won't get the release date till next week when the final character's trailer is up.

If you missed some, you can use the simulator to replay levels and find them. I have the guide book and can tell you where to find them if you'd like. Here are the locations in a spoiler:

Thor:

Secret War: Castle Doom
NYC: Factory Floor

Pro-Reg:

Hideout Raid: Going Deep
Guard Duty: Traffic Jam
Ambush: Containment

Anti-Reg:

Base Defense: Safe Guard
Convoy Strike: Jacked Up
Chem Plant: Cloaked
Prison 42: Going Negative
Wakanda: Panther's Lair

Thanks for the spoiler. Btw, is there a way for me to see how many shards I have and how many are left? There are other shards I'm collecting and I'm not sure what I have exactly.

Thanks for the spoiler. Btw, is there a way for me to see how many shards I have and how many are left? There are other shards I'm collecting and I'm not sure what I have exactly.
Under the stats page.

Any word on that patch yet? I finally tried that heavy metal simulator and man that is hard to get gold. I can’t imagine what the 2nd one is like.

I played a little bit of the PSP version and I have to say its not as bad as Ive been hearing. Played just like MuA. The worst thing about it was the graphics as the small screen hurts it since there is so much going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"