Marvel Zombies Hardcovers

NinjaCarm

Fantastic
Reaction score
The 2nd Printing of the Marvel Zombies hardcover of course has a new cover. Now I know the hardcover has all the covers in it, Does this 2nd edition have the Secret Wars cover inside as well? Does anyone know?

Save your money, they're coming out with a book collecting all the covers.

Are they really? They should they made enough.....Now how about a Marvel Legend Box Set featuring Marvle Zombies.

Yeah they are, Joe said they were in the Joe Fridays. I think its going to be like those poster books they come out with.

I have the first print hardcover and it has about 12 covers collected at the back.

Some things made no sense in this book though...like how could they
eat Galactus and the Silver Surfer?!

He means that Galactus is not flesh and blood. He is simply energy that chooses the big Galactus form we know to deal with humans. I would also assume "biting" the Surfer would be nearly impossible. Maybe Hulk could do it, but I don't buy Wolverine and Spiderman being able to chew on any parts of the Silver Surfer.

But it's an elseworld's tale so who cares. It is a little contrived though . . it's like having the zombies eat Doctor Strange in his astral form. Doesn't make sense but it would move the story further so . .

I still don't see the zombie virus spreading past the Avengers had this been the 616. And I still stand by the Hulk's gamma blood wiping out the virus from his system within seconds.

The new Marvel Zombie's books are already starting with the contrived stuff. Captain America infects Spiderman by jumping at him from behind while Spidey is swinging . . uhhhh . . no Spider-Sense? Still doesn't stop me loving these books though . . AOD/Marvel Zombies looks incredible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"