Marvel Zombies

Mr.Dent

Civilian
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here that has read all the Marvel Zombie-related stuff could enlighten me on a few things, timeline wise

Why is that Spider-Man seems to always have the leg I clearly saw him loose in the first damn issue of Marvel Zombies? (Maybe not the first, but you catch my drift, it was a very early issue).

When does Army of Darkness take place, since the "Frightful Four" are in that series, yet also in Ultimate FF?

And lastly, is it a virus that only affects super-humans? If so, then what the fudge are the human heroes such as Hawkeye and robots such as Vision zombies?

I was curious, since I haven't but flipped through most of these stories.
I read Marvel Zombies, and I know it probably seems silly to you guys, but the pure hopelessness of the story seriously made me sad.
I mean, Peter Parker eats Aunt May?
I agreed when one of the heroes that hadn't been turned said that this wasn't just some crisis they could fight off, the world was over.

Anyway, could someone please answer any of the questions, if they know that answers? Thanks.

The Chronology of it goes

The Marvel Zombies one shot (Can't remember what it was called)
Army of Darknes Vs Marvel Zombies 1-5
UFF: Crossover arc
Marvel Zombies 1-5

I'm not sure where the current Black panther Arc fits in as I am not reading it.

The Virus effects everyone but the super human zombies generally just eat the regular folks, I'm unsure about Robots but the Virus has been shown to beat out those with a Healing Factor (Wolverine and Hulk) and even Gods (Thor)

The one-shot was called "Marvel Zombies: Dead Days"

The BP arc must come after the MZ miniseries because it features the cosmically powered Zombies

Peter Ate Aunt May because while hauling off Ash (MZvs. AoD 1) he was bit by Captain America

Later after saving Ash (MZ Vs. AoD 2) he left to go check on Aunt May and MJ.

While there, he attacked and began to eat MJ (MZ: DD) and yelled for Aunt May to lock herself in the bathroom. The door must not have held too well. Later in the same one shot he was seen preparing to eat JJJ.

And there are your answers DentArthur Dent

The order is as follows,

Marvel Zombies: Dead Days - Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness - Ultimate Fantastic Four: Crossover - Marvel Zombies - Black Panther: Hell of a Mess

Ah, thanks everyone!
That clears up alot of things for me!

Oh, I almost forgot. There's the second Ultimate Fantastic Four arc "Frightful" which takes place after the first UFF story and ends just a few moments before the conclusion of Marvel Zombies.

Actually, MZ/AOD starts before Dead Days.

And don't be so sad about the hopelessness of the story. It's freaking Marvel. One wish with the Infinity Gauntlet and the Marvel Zombies universe is saved. I mean think about it, the actual 616 canon Marvel Universe has actually been through worse and survived!

You're right but only barely and neither story has anything to do with the other outside of the subject matter. In fact they contradict each other at certain points leading me to believe that Ash is actually in one of the other numerous Marvel Zombie universes (since we know there's more than 1).

That was my reaction Jinn, and welcome to the Hype.

Yes.

In UFF: Crossover

Zombie Reed when describing the Sentry's arrival states that the infection had already swept across thousands of other realities.

In Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #4 as the narrator describes Quicksilver's spread of the infection he refers to events playing out the same in a very similar universe.

In Exiles we see a Zombie Wolverine make an appearance and get killed. Since Wolverine survived Marvel Zombies we have to assume it is an alternate version.

Plus we know the Zombie Sentry had to come from somewhere.

Not to mention all the conflicting appearances of certain characters in the different series. We see Iron Fist getting infected in Marvel Zombies and the vs. AoD series differently. Dazzler is present for the mass of zombies that appear in UFF but she dies immediately after being infected in AoD.

Wow.... I guess you're right. Kinda scary if ya think about it. It could spread to the main stream comics if their not careful.

And thanks Zoken. It's good to be here.

I'll recognize your right-ness after Exiles Wolverine, BUT it was never confirmed that the Patient Zero was the Sentry. His costume coloring was the same, BUT, his hair and the portion torn from his chest was reminicent of another hero that is... Distinctly Clashing if I may.

If you wanna get technical about the many-worlds model, there's an infinite number of zombie realities, and an infinite number of non-zombie realities. There's an infinite number of any type of reality if there's an infinity number of realities, which there seems to be in the Marvel multi-verse

So ther eare an infinite number or realities that still aknowledge the Clone Saga?

I thought the ending to Marvel Zombie vs. Army of Darkness was pretty good. In fact, I liked the whole 5th issue better than the rest of the series as a whole.

It was a damn fine issue.

I especially liked the Necronomicon's fate.

"Hulk need LOTS of toilet paper"

In Marvel Zombies vs. Army of Darkness #4 as the narrator describes Quicksilver's spread of the infection he refers to events playing out the same in a very similar universe.

That was referring to Quicksilver's involvement in House of M, not another Marvel Zombies universe.

It has been stated on numerous occasions that the Marvel Zombies miniseries and AOD/MZ takes place in the SAME "reality." AOD/MZ is canon to the Marvel Zombies universe.

Oh, and a minor complaint about the last issue. The "Evil Dead" from the films possessing an actual undead army of that scale = bye bye Marvel Zombies. But oh well, Galactus can be eaten too in this world I guess.

Does anyone know when Marvel Zombies: Civil War is going to start? I cannot wait for the sequal!

I read it will take place 40 years in the future where the Galactus group returns after devouring the Galaxy and they return home to find a huge suprise waiting for them.

I am so releived that they will finally tell the origin of this infection with detail. I hear Thanos is behinde it all. Can't wait!

I remember reading that originally it was Superman, not Sentry that brought the infection. I went back to UFF 21 and re-read it and OMG that does look just like Superman, but with Sentry's colors. I really wish DC would have allowed them to use Superman, that would have been the best ever!

I heard something about this. It's Kirkman and Phillips again, right? And is this another one shot or an actual mini?

hmm i never read dead days, how did i miss it, when was it released

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"