Marvel's Black Panther

Neat, I'm down for a Black Panther game. And now I'll see you all in 2 years when the first no gameplay trailer releases.

I’m excited for this game.

Open world doesn't fill me with confidence. Does he get into various vehicles or parkour everywhere?

Aside from that Spider-man is Marvel's only big hit as far as games go. I need to be convinced this will be good.

So the in-universe BP is dead and the player takes on the mantle? Hopefully we play as T'Challa taking his father's place. The idea of playing an original character potentially via a character creation sounds like a bad idea...

Yeah, I don't want this to make a trend where Marvel's biggest black character is just dead going forward in every adaptation. I get the rationale in the MCU but I think the Avengers game already should have shown chasing the movies too hard is not good for these games. Spider-Man did gangbusters and was focused on having its own voice heavily, same for the Guardians game.

I’ve wanted a Black Panther/Wakanda game for a while. Not sure if EA are the best stewards for this but will still keep an interest until they prove me wrong. Really want it to be good.

I really hope it’s true. Black panther is perfect for a game and video games don’t have enough black action heroes as the main playable characters

Hopefully its more Fallen Order and less. . . well, most things done by EA. *cough*

It’s interesting how they will develop this. Like, the movie and the recent comics have tried so hard to make sure black creatives are prioritised for this property. I wonder if they have a specific team in mind or lots of diversity consultants to make sure it feels authentic and not ackward

With Insomniac Spider-Man/Arkham trilogy as eXamples of open world superhero games, it is just a question of how the developers would differentiate their Marvel game if not eXecute it better.

Hopefully Black Panther, Wonder Woman and Wolverine are as good as those games, if not better.

It’s the first Black Panther video game the main character should be T’Challa. So it should be T’Chaka passing the mantle to him. I’d still play the game if it’s a new character/create a character or even Shuri but I can’t lie that I won’t be disappointed if the former or the latter.

Playing as T’challa would be an awesome dlc choice

Playing as T’challa would be an awesome dlc choice
If they go that route it would be a cool dlc. Kinda a prequel to the main game but I still want to play as T’Challa in the main game lol. As long as the game is great I guess i can’t complain.

Oh definitely! Of course T’challa would be the main

Well it turns out both Black Panther and Captain America are teaming up to take down Hydra in WW2.

Last edited:
Oh this looks fun! I’ll definitely check this out. I hope we get namor dlc

He also mentions the Iron Man game will come before this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"