Marvel's: Blade

I would love if Netflix brought it as a tv series. Far more fitting than for another film series. I seriously doubt they could top Blade 2.

It wouldn't need a huge budget.

They're gonna put on him AoS more than likely.

They're gonna put on him AoS more than likely.

Idk if you've been paying attention to AoS but with the twist ending last season had, that seems pretty unlikely for this more than likely final season of the show.

Netflix on the otherhand is like the perfect venue for Blade.

I would say Blade definitely deserves a second chance on the big screen with mainstream appeal in theatres where everyone could watch because with big screen mainstream appeal if you cast someone in the role of the Daywalker I think it needs to be someone who captures the essence that Snipes had

I've said before, if they are going to do Blade:

1. Do it on Netflix

2. Do it as the Nightstalkers, with him as part of an ensemble

3. Ditch the 'Daywalker', and go back to his true origin: vampire hunting Batman

I really want Netflix to do a Midnight Sons series with Blade, Ghost Rider (Ketch or Reyes), John Blaze (post-GR), Jennifer Kale and Morbius. Maybe we could even get a Cameoberbatch from Dr. Strange.

I can't see it, the budget would be impossible. If they do Midnight Sons, it'll be as a movie. Whereas Blade, Frank Drake, Hannibal King, and. . . to keep it from being a sausage fest, your choice of Jennifer Kale and/or Elsa Bloodstone. Nothing there that Netflix can't easily afford.

Y'lan Noel would be my pick for Blade.

tumblr_pfhy9oK7PR1ri6mv6o3_540.gif

tumblr_pc90zuXbwT1ri6mv6o5_540.gif

Never seen him act but based on looks I'm down.

I can't see it, the budget would be impossible. If they do Midnight Sons, it'll be as a movie. Whereas Blade, Frank Drake, Hannibal King, and. . . to keep it from being a sausage fest, your choice of Jennifer Kale and/or Elsa Bloodstone. Nothing there that Netflix can't easily afford.

Dunno they're doing the big budget shows for their streaming service. Doubt we'll see any new characters on netflix now. They're the competition.

Maybe that’s why they’re trying to develop captain Britain?

Disney have their own streaming service coming out which they will be doing big budget series of both loki and scarlet witch as well as "others".

Don't expect any new characters to be coming to netflix from marvel. Netflix are the competition now.

This streaming service could be big. This is the kind of thing they need to do to compete with Netflix, and if they are too sensitive on costs then it won't be possible.

Yeah I mean look at Netflix, they're swinging for the fences. They announced the avatar live action and knew they weren't kidding around about bringing big budget content.

Last edited:
I was hoping for tom cruise to get the role but hey thats not a bad choice

Yes! I hope Wesley isn’t too upset.

I wonder who will play Dracula? Assuming he’s in it?

Wouldn’t surprise me if Wesley has a small cameo, as long as he doesn’t let his ego get the best of him.

I don't believe it's actually happening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"