Marvel's October 2014 Solicitations

Wow! I'm actually really excited for Axis! Avengers and X-men teaming up to fight the embodiment of hate sounds very promising. I'm liking the characters involved and some of the plot points. Particularly Magneto and Genosha sounds awesome, and seeing Havok and Cyclops fighting together makes me happy. The Axis covers are amazing.

The cover to Uncanny X-men #27 is phenomenal.

I'd like Spider-man to stay out of ANXM. It actually sounds like a boring couple of months for ANXM. I don't know what Bendis is thinking, involving them in the ultimate universe.

I'm excited for Wolverine to die. You can see the effects already. Other X-men are actually getting promoted in the Axis event, instead of Wolverine being front and centre representing mutants. However, his death is bleeding into too many other series. I guess its too much to ask for him to die and be forgotten about.

October looks awesome!

The Axis event does not excite me too terribly much, but I'm sold on the Hobgoblin tie-in.

Hahaha, I love that they made a silhouette on Axis #3's cover that is very clearly Thor wielding Jarnbjorn. Kind of hard to miss a giant axe, even when it's blacked out. But I have to admit, the villains uniting to work with each other against an even greater evil is a pretty sweet twist on the typical villain team-up. I'm excited for that.

Oh, gross, the Next Avengers people are gonna be in Avengers World? I was thinking about dropping that anyway... now I'm really leaning toward actually doing so.

Rick Leonardi is coming back to draw Spider-Man 2099! :awesome:

Every month that Superior Foes of Spider-Man is still not canceled is a good month.

"Jennifer Walters vs. Matt Murdock." Whaaaaat? I'm looking forward to that.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"