Marvel Solicitations for December 2013

You're reading All New X-Men right now, pick up the other X-books that tie into Battle for the Atom.

So, one of the solicits, I think it was for "Avengers Assemble", mentioned Incursions. Apparently even at Marvel they waste too much time playing "Avengers Alliance".

All I read now is Venom, Scarlet Spider, and All-New X-Men, so having two of those cancelled...why the hell do I even still read comics?
You basically don't.

There's nothing from Marvel worth experimenting with when everything centers around the Avengers. Yes, I'm jaded.
This isn't even true, which you should know since you're reading All-New X-Men. Only books that center around Avengers are Avengers books. Get Hawkeye, it's awesome.

So, one of the solicits, I think it was for "Avengers Assemble", mentioned Incursions. Apparently even at Marvel they waste too much time playing "Avengers Alliance".
Pretty sure the incursions originated in Hickman's New Avengers run and then got ported over to the game. ;)

I LIKE MY EXPLANATION BETTER!!!!!!!!:argh:

Well, you can believe whatever your little heart desires, my friend. :awesome:

I believe the Illuminati are blowing up Infinity's testicles with every Incursion.

eternity_super.jpg

So... Captain Marvel definitely got cancelled? I didn't see it in the November list or in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"