Marvel's NOVEMBER 2015 solicitations

- Lady-Thor's gonna be hanging around for a while eh? Cooooooool.
- Vision wants a family? He's got a step-mom(Jacosta) and a brother(Victor Mancha). Go hang out w/ them :o

Last edited:
Yeah, American Eagle, too
lol

I'm not going to lie, I'm surprised to find so much stuff that interests me.

I'll pick up those Black Panther and Wolverine Epic Collections. Might think about grabbing that Frank Miller Daredevil Omnibus too.

Nova #1: Anyone else notice that Sam's father is wearing Richard Rider's Nova Corps uniform?

All New X-Men with Bagley art...count me in.

God, Peter and Miguel's new Spidey costumes look horrible...

When is the Inhumans starting? I am only interested because the Human Torch is joining them.

^Hopefully Torch can make you a fan of the franchise, lots of potential there.

Salt in the wound.

I do like the Inhumans. Just not enough by themselves in the past to buy them as a group. Though my post Secret Wars buy list is much shorter than the pre (no FF, maybe no Avengers as I have zero interest as long as Steve Rogers isn't Cap and there is a femaile Thor, have no problem with a female Thor but keep the original). And I hear the Hulk may not be the same version too (heard it may be Maestro).

You mean Maestro will be the Hulk on the Avengers team while Cho is allegedly running around as a Hulk too? The hell's Bruce gonna be doing? I'm fine with Maestro and Cho but I thought the point of the last Hulk book was to drastically reduce the amount of gamma characters.

You mean Maestro will be the Hulk on the Avengers team while Cho is allegedly running around as a Hulk too? The hell's Bruce gonna be doing? I'm fine with Maestro and Cho but I thought the point of the last Hulk book was to drastically reduce the amount of gamma characters.

I could be wrong but I thought that was what I had heard.I also heard it is possible the FF could return after the movie DVD is released. I hope that is true.

I could be wrong but I thought that was what I had heard.

Yeah we have:
Old Steve Rogers, Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye, and Maestro all running around the 616

meanwhile, the Avengers are a bunch of teenagers and replacements

almost makes me miss the days of Joe "Spider-man Can't Grow Up" Quesada
almost

Yeah we have:
Old Steve Rogers, Old Man Logan, Old Man Hawkeye, and Maestro all running around the 616

meanwhile, the Avengers are a bunch of teenagers and replacements

almost makes me miss the days of Joe "Spider-man Can't Grow Up" Quesada
almost

Thanks will save me money on the Hulk and Avengers titles. And also Cap. So looks like for me it is just Amazing Spiderman, Guardians and the Inhumans. Wow down from something like 12 books to 3.

The Avengers finally looks interesting :)

Ben is in Guardians of the Galaxy and Johnny is in Uncanny Inhumans. I don't think we know where Sue and Reed will be. Peter Parker apparently owns the Baxter building now.

I am so very hyped for this relaunch! I love the direction TASM is raking Peter in. A ton of great books are starting in Oct., Black Knight, Hercules and The Ultimates all sound suitably epic. And Illuminati sounds like a lot of fun. I love that Thunderball is moving out on his own. Finally, and most importantly, ARES IS BACK!!!

My wallet is already hurting... :csad:

I thought the Inhumans Torch was the original Torch...or was that in Uncanny Avengers?

I am so very hyped for this relaunch! I love the direction TASM is raking Peter in. A ton of great books are starting in Oct., Black Knight, Hercules and The Ultimates all sound suitably epic. And Illuminati sounds like a lot of fun. I love that Thunderball is moving out on his own. Finally, and most importantly, ARES IS BACK!!!

My wallet is already hurting... :csad:

Praise Zeus! Speaking of Thunderbolts, I'm excited for Thunderball but I'm most psyched for Eric O'Grady aka my favorite Ant-Man.

Will try-
Uncanny Avengers, Ultimates, All New Hawkeye, Extraordinary X-Men, Doctor Strange

Prob try-
Karnak, Deadpool, All New Wolverine, Astonishing Ant Man

Might try-
Drax (art looks good), Vision (I like the quirky premise), SHIELD (Waid can do no wrong)

^I was gonna ask why you were passing on Hercules then I looked to see who was writing. I think I might have to buy it twice :heart:

Never really followed Hercules tbh, but the premise does sound pretty fun
how is Abnett without Lanning as a writer tho?

Great. Korvac Saga is one of my favorite SW tie-ins and I really liked Guardians 3000. His first order of business better be to repower Hercules. We can't have a neutered Herc and Thor at the same time.

where is this old man clint from and where is young/present/616 clint?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"