Mass Effect 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that usually happens to the leader for the second squad, but if they're ideal choice and loyal then they survive.

Legion is just another Geth with an elevated sense of self, I find him quirky but that's about it

I think Legion is in the process of becoming a distinct personality, he doesn't even know why he stuck Shep's armor on his chest and is unable to explain it. There's a few moments like that throughout his story and hinted at in his file in Shadowbroker.

I think Legion is in the process of becoming a distinct personality, he doesn't even know why he stuck Shep's armor on his chest and is unable to explain it. There's a few moments like that throughout his story and hinted at in his file in Shadowbroker.

oh it knows, it just doesn't want to say

just picked this up last night for the ps3. I've never played Mass Effect before. All I gotta say is.....damn. So much for having a life for a while.

I think Mass Effect is my 2nd favorite game behind KOTOR. If there was a way they could make a Star Wars game like Mass Effect, I'd be even more in love.

when the first game came out, I wanted to see the Migrant Fleet and Tuchanka in the 2nd one and I got my wish....well Earth is getting f'd up now, maybe Id like to see the Asari homeworld or something

I'd like to see what the Female Krogran and Turians look like. :huh:

I'd like to see what the Female Krogran and Turians look like. :huh:

femaleturian1.jpg

femaleturian2.jpg

I kinda figured they were similar...im thinking krogan females are probably similar to males, maybe even bigger

I think Mass Effect is my 2nd favorite game behind KOTOR. If there was a way they could make a Star Wars game like Mass Effect, I'd be even more in love.

I used to feel the same way when I started playing the first game. "This is cool," I thought, "but I wish it was Star Wars." However, after finishing the first game, reading all the lore, replaying it several times, playing the second game, and so on, now I'm like "**** Star Wars, I need more Mass Effect."

I used to feel the same way when I started playing the first game. "This is cool," I thought, "but I wish it was Star Wars." However, after finishing the first game, reading all the lore, replaying it several times, playing the second game, and so on, now I'm like "**** Star Wars, I need more Mass Effect."

same here....BioWare built this great big universe with no previous films series or tons of lore to draw on and it's a damn great franchise

I love the Mass Effect universe. It's very rich while still keeping a firm anchor to recognizable present-day stuff. You can pretty clearly see the avenue by which modern-day Earth gets to the ME future and it all makes sense and works really well.

Yeah, the great thing is I can see the universe trucking along fine after 3 and continue to be compelling without nary a Reaper or a Shepard in sight.

I hope we get a really different character for 4.

Id like to see something involving industrial espionage between all these big companies that produce weapons, armor, Eezo etc

Yeah, provided EA and Bioware are smart about it, I think this series has a really strong future ahead of it post-Mass Effect 3.

Id like to see something involving industrial espionage between all these big companies that produce weapons, armor, Eezo etc

Yeah, they can take it in really any direction they want after this.

Last edited:
That would be pretty sweet. Get away from the big-picture politics and check out the seedy corporate underbelly that characters like Thane and Garrus (as Archangel) live in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"