Mass Effect 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the great thing is I can see the universe trucking along fine after 3 and continue to be compelling without nary a Reaper or a Shepard in sight.

I hope we get a really different character for 4.

And maybe from another Species, An Asari or Turian and focusing more on their worlds and culture

I would LOVE to play as a Turian but it won't happen. I'd be shocked if we got a non-human protagonist.

I'd love it if we got an HK droid in ME3, like... as an Easter Egg party member. HK droid convo's with Shep/rest of the group would be HEE-LARRY-US. I mean... it doesn't even have to really have a KotOR connection other than design... and the occasional Meat Bag reference.

.....Yeah.... I can dream. :p

I got the game for $30 today. I'll keep it wrapped up till iI play ME1 which I plan on starting this weekend

I started as a Paragon Vanguard. Here's a pic of my guy, Commander Kain Shepherd.

masseffect2011012212552.png

Nice. :up:

Just so you know you can toggle the film grain on/off if you should so desire.

Yeah, I turned film grain and motion blur off in the first game, it looked much better without it in my opinion. I kept it on in Mass Effect 2, though I rarely notice it. Which is a good thing I guess.

You love the film grain and you know it. Your happiness is directly proportional to the granularity. :o

No...i watched El Dorado the other night in glorious HD

**** film grain, **** it right in the ear

It's pretty much a given that if Blantabulous doesn't like it, it's probably awesome.

film grain is cool for old newsreels and some black and white movies....but thats really it IMO

Playing the first game and I hate the mouse and keyboard setup. Im surprised this doesnt have 360 controller support in the PC game, especially considering it was originally a 360 title

I vastly preferred the mouse and keyboard controls, personally. BioWare optimized the PC version of the game for them and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"