Mass Effect 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it's because the mouse/keyboard was better after BioWare optimized the whole friggin' game for it. I play more games on consoles than PC at this point anyway, Snuffleuffapunk. :cmad:

Argh. Subscribed.

Mouse and keyboard sucks and Corp sucks for preferring them. Controller ftw!

What is going on with these threads. :confused:

And I can do both the controller and the mouse/keyboard. FPS will generally be better on the PC in terms of handling.

Mass Effect I find handles fine both ways but a game like Dragon Age (at least the first one) is simply better on a keyboard.

I vastly preferred the mouse and keyboard controls, personally. BioWare optimized the PC version of the game for them and everything.
they should have included the option to play with a gamepad. I read the original demo had it bu they removed it for the final release. Makes no sense

Ok, so I've downloaded the motion comic.

Does it just start when I start a new game, or do I need to access it some other way?

Is the motion comic a PS3 only thing, or can the 360 owners download it too?

Its going to come out on the 360 a bit later iirc. It'll be available on the Cerberus Network for free.

YAY!!! I no longer have to play Mass Effect 1 to actually have any semblance of choice is starting a new game in Mass Effect 2.

soooo..........is the PS3 version of ME2 that much better than the 360, graphic/performance wise?

looks a bit sharper but that's really it....at least from what I've read/heard

There are some lighting differences since its using ME3's lighting system but other than that its not that much better from what I could tell.

for our new PS3 players, some tips on resource mining, Uranus is depleted, do not probe Uranus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"