Matt's Thread of Racing...

I'm not into NASCAR or Indy car. But I like the NHRA

I don't mind NASCAR or the IRL. IRL is more exciting to watch because of the speeds.

I've been to a NHRA event. IT....IS......LOUD.

All forms of wheeled racing is good in my book.

Plus, I came up with a type of wheeled racing even Matt has to like...

Bar Stool Races!!

(yes, there is such a thing)

I did some donuts today in my Sable :up:

Well I ate donuts in my Tacoma. :o

you guys have no love for racing :down

Jeff Gordon ftw! WIN THAT 5TH CHAMPOINSHIP DAMN IT!!!!!!!! Stop Letting #48 win :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad: :cmad:

and yes i'm a Jeff Gordon fan lol. NO i'm not a bandwagoner. i've been a fan of him since i first saw a Nascar race. 1999.

Gordon and Johnson will have a bit of a slide this year. Hendrick will me more focused on his new boy Dale Jr.

I don't expect Stewart, Hamlin or Ky.Busch to win the championship in their first year in Toyota. Stewart won't win untill July, Hamlin will probably get a victory at Pocono, New Hampshire or Phoenix. Ky. Busch is going to try too damn hard to finish good and will end up wrecking. He'll be 10th at best if he makes the chase.

I think this years champion will be an underdog. Someone like Carl Edwards.

God i Hate Dale jr's new car. ugh :down

10119706A~Dale-Earnhardt-Jr-Budweiser-Car-on-Track-Posters.jpg

Red and Black ftw

AmpMountainDw.jpg

*Barf* :down:mad:

More over I hate the "Car of Tomorrow" and all it represents.

I like to COT. That big wing at the back though...ehh......Looks to formula one-ish.

I watched the bUdweiser Shoot out on saturday and was happy to see that the cars don't seperate from eachother like they usually do at Daytona. That COT really does help. there all in one big pack.

And god....i love the big one.
Translaiton: THE BIG ONE is a massive crash that involves LOTS of cars. were talking 20-30 cars here. There always amazingly big and it's a mzing how drivers drive out of it...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yYikGFwCvs :word::up:

The COT has definitely improved the racing at Daytona. The race at Talladega back in the fall was exciting as well. We should get a better feel for the racing during Thursdays Duels.

Those wrecks are nothing compared to what some drivers have done on their own. Take Rusty Wallace for example.

[YT]UE1-C-QCnlg[/YT]

[YT]iLdvjpFYcIs[/YT]

:wow:

and agreed. COT Fo life :up:

i'm still gonna miss Talledaga's gray, crakced surface. it was cool lookin. now it looks like a clone of daytona. but the racing is better so i'll live :up:

Get back in your League Psycho!! :cmad:

2nd duel race was better than the first. If it comes down to a green-white-checkered on Sunday, I wouldn't want to be leading the race.

Dale Jr. looks really strong and should be the favorite heading into Sunday.

I'm also amazed at how Stanton Barrret was able to keep up with the lead pack. Most of the time he loses the draft. Goes to show you what the COT is doing to the competition. It should make for a great race on Sunday.

Reed Sorenson, that is all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"