Matt's Thread of Racing...

Who do you like at Fontana this weekend? I think the Roush cars(Kenseth, Edwards, Biffle) will be strong. It also wouldn't surprise me to see one of the Toyotas win. Kyle Busch has been very strong on this track.

Dangit Kel, DW was my fave of all time :csad: :wow:

I'm soooory.............................I've just never followed racing........I have friends that are huge race fans.....they almost killed me. lol:csad:

Who do you like at Fontana this weekend? I think the Roush cars(Kenseth, Edwards, Biffle) will be strong. It also wouldn't surprise me to see one of the Toyotas win. Kyle Busch has been very strong on this track.

There is a lot of unknowns coming into a 2-mile track with the new car. History shows that a Roush or Hendrick driver should win. I like Carl Edwards this weekend.

I'm glad there's a rain delay. The race will end under the lights now.

They're best off running both races tomorrow. Maybe start the Sprint Cup Race at 2:00 EST.

While we wait for the rain to stop, lets talk about something.

How about that Casey Mears?! :up:

Haven't gotten to watch the race, any care to give me a recap?

Gordon has led most of the laps in the first quarter of the race.

Due to all the rain this weekend, there are cracks in the surface and the rain has been seeping up through it. Denny Hamlin, Casey Mears, Dale Jr, Sam Hornish Jr and Reed Sorenson were all victims off this. Hamlin crashed in a single car incident while the others were in a 4-car accident. Mears' car got hit from behind and Hornish hit him and turned him over.

35kq5ja.jpg

Strongest cars are Gordon, Edwards, Johnson, Ky. Busch and Kasey Kahne.

There's a rain delay right now. Jimmie Johnson leads at the moment. The rain has stopped and they're trying to get the race track dried. At this point, Nascar is trying to get the race to halfway.

OOH! i forgot.

Dear Casey Mears.

I :heart: you. Thank you for taking out junior. God bless you, bless you.

Sincererly, Junior hatah

Gordon has led most of the laps in the first quarter of the race.

Due to all the rain this weekend, there are cracks in the surface and the rain has been seeping up through it. Denny Hamlin, Casey Mears, Dale Jr, Sam Hornish Jr and Reed Sorenson were all victims off this. Hamlin crashed in a single car incident while the others were in a 4-car accident. Mears' car got hit from behind and Hornish hit him and turned him over.

35kq5ja.jpg

Strongest cars are Gordon, Edwards, Johnson, Ky. Busch and Kasey Kahne.

There's a rain delay right now. Jimmie Johnson leads at the moment. The rain has stopped and they're trying to get the race track dried. At this point, Nascar is trying to get the race to halfway.

Thanks. :up:

OOH! i forgot.

Dear Casey Mears.

I :heart: you. Thank you for taking out junior. God bless you, bless you.

Sincererly, Junior hatah

They shouldn't have allowed the cars to go out there with the water coming through the track. It was completely stupid. :down:

Nascar owes an apology to those teams that wrecked because of it.

Badger said:

No problem.

Here's that Casey Mears crash.

[YT]4PEm6KBXlWo[/YT]

I've heard that Nascar officials will make a decison at 11:00EST, 8:00 on the west coast.

Yes. I just looked at the radar for Fontana, Ca and there were no precipitation clouds in the area. It all depends on how fast the track is drying now.

well....they said it was light. so maybe?

p.s. will the race continue on FOX or go to ESPN? :huh:

please god don't. i don't HAVE ESPN.

It should stay on Fox. They may even move it to FX. It won't be on ESPN.

oh thank goodness........

and doesn't anyone else HATE espn's coverage of NAscar? they truelly so suck. stick woth Fox, TNT, NBC damn it

Well.....they CAN just keep going and goig. this track can do night races.

oh thank goodness........

and doesn't anyone else HATE espn's coverage of NAscar? they truelly so suck. stick woth Fox, TNT, NBC damn it

I don't hate it THAT much. I don't like the announcers. Bill Weber, Wally Dallenbach and Benny Parsons:csad: were much better. Bill Weber is OK, but I prefered Allen Bestwick on TNT and NBC.

Well.....they CAN just keep going and goig. this track can do night races.

It's 8:00 over there right now, so they can go for awhile. I don't know if NASCAR would take the race late on the west coast becasue people would be sleeping on the east coast. I wouldn't be surprised if they shortend the race if they get it in.

guess were gonna find out in oh.....7 minutes if there gonna do this.

Looks like another hour from now. I'm pretty sure they will shorten this race.

Edit: nevermind about the race being shortend. They said they will run the whole distance. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"